gman pictures

ChrisToF

Reaction score
alright guys ive been lookin around at all the gman pictures on the net bcuz ive been making an album just for him on myspace lol. i was hopin u guys could help me out. mayb some of u have garrys mod and u could make some great ones. funny or serious. watever the hell u feel like doin. just post up all the ones u love. i have about 50 right now.

:afro:

Idiotic keywords detected

• myspace
  • u
  • mayb
  • bcuz
  • garrys mod

alright guys ive been lookin around at all the gman pictures on the net bcuz ive been making an album just for him on myspace lol. i was hopin u guys could help me out. mayb some of u have garrys mod and u could make some great ones. funny or serious. watever the hell u feel like doin. just post up all the ones u love. i have about 50 right now.

I'm agreeing with Vegeta.

Chris, English is the language of preference at Halflife2.net and as you do not seem to have trouble with the general grasp of the language, could you please write it properly.

I really fear for the education standard of the world when people both think that 'u' can replace 'you' and that it is also thought that it takes less time to type.

I'm so glad I have a grasp of how to use the English language. Now I feel better.

dont worry man! i'll get you some good ones!

o im terribly sorry u guys. i didnt know i had to be a dick to get some respect around here. obviously no one else cares about u guys so just move along over to youtube fellas. i think ull feel more accepted there with all the other nobodys that post random crap that is not related to the subject in any way.

:smoking:

lol at telling us to go to Youtube as if it's an insult, when you're talking about making a photo album about Gman on Myspace.

Apparently you missed everything we said, we were saying your English is bad (and you choose to type it badly, they didn't teach you how to write like that in school)

And yeah I'm glad ZT came to your rescue, he's our resident special needs counselor.

I think the forum is becoming overly agressive :S

theres a difference between slang and bad english. i know how to speak english but i prefer to write it in shorthand, even if u dont agree if it is "quicker". if that bothers u im sorry but i dont care. neither does anyone else. FURTHERMORE u argue with me about bad language and then u say "lol". so that means u r also talking idiotically i believe.

charlie-sigh-769156.jpg

This guy just wanted some gman pictures, not your opinion on whether his idea for them are cool are not.

You guys may think having an album on MySpace about the Gman is lame, just like how I think having an avatar of a girl in short clothing bouncing on the spot is pretty ****ing lame.

holy hell thank you lol. the whole gman album on myspace is just me bein stupid wen i get bored. and some of the pictures i found were hilarious.

still looking for more btw!

:smoking:

Again we were only talking about your english, not your idea.

Look I'll help

34xgoyq.jpg

35d6vb7.jpg

wbdifc.jpg

Then where's your infraction points?!

Curse you, Kinetic.

Curse you.

i understand your talking about my english but i dont see the point in arguing about it or even bringing it up unless someone cant even tell wat i am saying. and yea i have them pictures already btw but thanks anyways. the only pictures i probly dont have that anyone else does r probly ones that they just recently made themselves.

i understand your talking about my english but i dont see the point in arguing about it or even bringing it up unless someone cant even tell wat i am saying. and yea i have them pictures already btw but thanks anyways. the only pictures i probly dont have that anyone else does r probly ones that they just recently made themselves.

Off-topic: Slang is okay in real life, but "slang" on the internet is a bad idea. Writing habits carry over from the internet, which is why more teenagers are using "text speak" to write essays in school.

On-topic:
THE_FREAKY_FACE_OF_GMAN_by_UltraTheHedgehog.jpg

yea your probly right. but ppl dont have to be a jerk about it. but if kids start using it in essays at school its their own fault.

:cheers:

Our probly right indeed.

Wait a minute ...
Yeah you're probably right. But people don't have to be a jerk about it. But if kids start using it in essays at school it's their own fault.
YheabBeoeB
oh baby bee e

sorry I'm not getting the secret message. I must not be decoding it right.

yea your probly right. but ppl dont have to be a jerk about it. but if kids start using it in essays at school its their own fault.

Kids only get their habits from influence. Diffusion. The amount of people that use shortened words on the internet influence those who are "new" to the internet to do the same, and the cycle repeats. Because teenagers will usually learn more from personal life outside of school and reject what they learn in school because of a rebellious preference, they begin using what is "cool" and not what is right. And yes, you're correct, aside from the people who help to promote it, it is indeed their fault.

i grew up with the internet......and i do just fine writing papers for english. even though i hate writing papers at all and hate revising over and over, i still do it bcuz its wat the teacher told u to do. listen to the teacher and ull be fine

You guys may think having an album on MySpace about the Gman is lame, just like how I think having an avatar of a girl in short clothing bouncing on the spot is pretty ****ing lame.

MySpace is sluttier.

Txt speak and such is fine for instant messaging, and texting, but this is a forum, where you are *supposed* have taken a bit more time to think about what you are posting. That includes spelling things out with proper grammar. The speed you type it doesn't matter, but we all read clear English a lot better here. Plus you are less open to misinterpretation.

That said, Vegeta is probably the most skilled flamethrower on the forum when it comes to new topics.

On-topic:

I thought this was going to be a thread about G-Man sightings but I was pleasantly surprised.

also I
love writing essays and wish my damn literature teacher would favor them over GOD DAMN ARTS AND CRAFTS BULLSHIT

It's sad because we took a pool in my school and I'm one of the only people who like English class.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN PEOPLE ARGLEBLARGLE

o well. its all good lol. but anyways if anyone has pictures, then please post. preferrably ones u made bcuz i most likely have ones u found on the internet.

i made this 1 in gmod i thougt it was pretty cool to show gman an eli talking like about the borealis

thatsthejoke.jpg

How do you not know ZT well enough by now.

The site rules but you can't rip on anyone without them crying about it.

Don't take anything anyone says seriously. It may annoy you, but please just try to roll with the punches, and have a sense of humor about it. Everything I do, at least, is in the interest of humor, even though that's lost on most new members.

Cyberpitz was one of the first people to rip on me when I came here.

And now look! We've played CS:S while he's drunk!

man he's awesome

Back