GMAN Sound Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim8604

Reaction score
Hey guys, at the request of some "locals" I created a gman sound board. Post your favorite phrases that you can come up with. If this is popular enough, I might update it, or make a barney one. Or both. Let me know what you think and any suggestions you may have.

http://www.emptyhall.com/hl2/

the text is so small..and most of the words dont make sense..so u can not like prank call someone with it..well nice find anyway..

Thanks for the tip on the font, I just updated the flash movie to expand to the size of the browser window so now it should be larger.

Also, I only had a small selection of sounds to pull from (hl1 pak files) so the options weren't really in front of me to make it prank calling compatible :p. The gman only talks a few times in the game...so maybe a barney one would be easier to do that with.

this is great, tim8604, you SHOULD do a barney one next :D

edit: this really reminds me of how awesome the gman is.

need... gman...

As h00dlum doesn't seem to have a clue what he's going on about, I'll just speak for him and myself and say that this owns, well done :afro:

Yeah, i'll do that tomorrow. I've already spent at least 3 hours ( probably more ) on it just from ripping and saving each individual sound and giving each individual button the correct sound, so i'm going to call it a night, er...morning. Thanks for all the comments though. It's 4:41 am, so I guess i'll update it "today" just later on, not tomorrow ;).

edit, when did I reach a 1000 posts? heh.

Yea, h00dlum's talking out of his arse. Well done mate.

With a bit of work you might even get it on ebaumsworld.

you should make a few additions and changes. Add these single words and you will be able to come up with much funnier phrases:-

a
the
there
in
I
man
flesh
think
thanks
head (cut that from 'i will see you up ahead')
our
government
take
man
took
can
why

other than that its great!

i love that!!! a barney one would be awesome!!! keep up the good work!!!!!!! exclamation point!!!!!!!!!

I always thought the voice acting of G-man in Half-life was slightly exaggerated, but he sounds so much better in HL2.

push

"Mr Freeman
Climax
I Am Impressed
I Have Reccomended Your Services"

that had be rolling, because GMan has a heavy lisp.

I'll add those phrases after work matt, thanks for the tips ;).

It would be alot easier if you make a fvox/speak board, just take the clips off of the folder and then you have all the one word combos you need.

Hey, you actually made one. I thought you were just talking. 8]

edit: Ooh. Nice work. I hope we can acces his voice filers from HL2 too. :>

lmao i can just imagine someone trying to doa prankcall with that gman soundboard

Dalamari said:
It would be alot easier if you make a fvox/speak board, just take the clips off of the folder and then you have all the one word combos you need.

I don't understand what you mean. Is fvox the built in text to speech thing in hl1?

Uhhh.... This is what I got.

emptyhall.jpg

Holy Thread Necromancy Batman!

Jesus was this the first thread or something? Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back