Greatest 16 Bit Era Game Of All Time

Best sidescrolling shooter
vote Gunstar Heroes
5% (1 votes)

I WAS THE ONLY VOTE FOR GUNSTAR HEROES

FUCK WHAT IS UP WITH TREASURE AND 5% OF VOTES TODAY, FIRST THE VALVE VS. TREASURE THING ON THE ESCAPIST AND NOW THIS

CONTRA 3 IS NOT THE BEST SIDESCROLLING SHOOTER YOU PLEBS

GOD WHY IS STARFOX EVEN ON THE LIST IT'S NOT EVEN A SIDESCROLLING SHOOTER JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE LETTING THE DINOSAURS IN THE DINOSAUR DIMENSION WIN WITH THESE VOTES AGAINST GUNSTAR HEROES I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE WHY IS STARFOX ON THE LIST GLAHRGH ERG*H D;GH FJS%

DGDGHF
AHSJDS;! KBM

We can't let the dinosaurs win, Ace. We can't let them win.

I haven't played most of these games....

And I come from the time when there were modems that'd screech the **** out before connecting... :/

Sonic 2 with the same % as Super Mario World :rolling:

Mortal Combat beating Street Fighter :eek:

The retards are out on force!

Super mario world is a gem. Best $25 I spent as a kid.

No Yoshi's Island
Zelda an RPG
Numerous 80s Arcade and 90s DOS PC titles as part of meaningless '16-bit era' tag
SNES version of Sensible Soccer

GTFO.

This poll is bollocks. There is NO WAY you can definitively argue that Super Metroid is better than Super Mario World or Super Castlevania or vice versa. They are all serious high points for their respective series. As such, I refuse to vote. As someone funny once said, "If voting actually changed anything, it would be illegal." :p

That game came with my system. :p
Mine too. INSANE deal. :) Love Nintendo for that.

I went ahead and voted for S Metroid, in that case, simply because I'd like to see more games like that. I'm not really interested in another SMW, though it was probably my favorite Mario game.

My favourite 16-bit game wasn't even available (in western contries) in the 16-bit era. IT'S PRETTY OBSCURE YOU PROBABLY HAVEN'T HEARD OF IT.
picture.php

Seiken_Densetsu_3_Front_Cover.jpg

^ I prefered Secret of Mana, but seiken densetsu was good. Did you play the first snes Goemon?

Back