Gun Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
butt out god boy debating you is like purposefully stabbing myself in the brain with a pencil ..I also have a rule against debating prepubescents
Why is debating with me so painful? I just want to know where you found such claims, my religion has nothing to do with the matter at hand BTW, so your claim is moot as well until you provide evidence. I've been typing so much already since last night. Google would just be too much to bear right now.:p :D

ok? this is no mystery ..however jaywalking is a crime ..all crimes are not created equal so your point is moot

I though it was fairly obvious we were talking about proper crime.

ffs not this again ..in the majority of domestic homicides, which accounts for the majority of overall homicides, the perp rarely has a criminal record

you're completely adamanrt yet never bring evidence to support your claims ..really you're just arguing in circles

Domestic homicide will happen anyway, it implies that the killer knows the victim, so will have ample opportunity to kill them. Not the guns fault. You have yet to provide any conclusive evidence of your claims

This debate has become futile. Your aren't going to change your mind, I'm not going to change mine. We're looking at the same evidence and drawing different conclusions

Why is debating with me so painful? I just want to know where you found such claims, my religion has nothing to do with it, so your claim is moot as well until you provide evidence. I've been typing so much already since last night. Google would just be too much to bear:p :D

so i should routinely provide the same goddam evidence every single time someone walks in thinking they know what the topic of conversation is? I've given the evidence a number of times in this thread and in others like it. do the research yourself, I'm not regurgitating the same shit over and over again just to accomodate the perpetually lazy

I though it was fairly obvious we were talking about proper crime.

no we keep switching back and forth, crime is not equal to gun crime ..so lets stick to that

Domestic homicide will happen anyway, it implies that the killer knows the victim, so will have ample opportunity to kill them. Not the guns fault. You have yet to provide any conclusive evidence of your claims

what are you talking about? I've provided plenty of conclusive evidence that easy access to guns is at the root of gun crime ..without guns there is little to no gun crime ..must we rehash the same thing over and over again?

This debate has become futile. Your aren't going to change your mind, I'm not going to change mine. We're looking at the same evidence and drawing different conclusions

whatever, you argue in circles because you havent anything to countrer most of my points

so i should routinely provide the same goddam evidence every single time someone walks in thinking they know what the topic of conversation is? I've given the evidence a number of times in this thread and in others like it. do the research yourself, I'm not regurgitating the same shit over and over again just to accomodate the perpetually lazy
You didn't finish there steamy.

no we keep switching back and forth, crime is not equal to gun crime ..so lets stick to that

In that case, proper crimes such as knife crime and gun crime are more likely in poor areas.

what are you talking about? I've provided plenty of conclusive evidence that easy access to guns is at the root of gun crime ..without guns there is little to no gun crime ..must we rehash the same thing over and over again?

No, you've shown that a murderer is statically likely to use a gun. You have yet to prove it's legal guns that cause this or that gun control stops it.

whatever, you argue in circles because you havent anything to countrer most of my points

You also argue in circles. I argue in circles because you counter my points, with points you've already made and vice versa.

what? did you even understand what i said?
I can always tell when the opponent starts breaking in a philosophical/political forum, he/she just slings out insults without any form of constructive conversation. Yeah, where the rest of it?

I can always tell when the opponent starts breaking in a philosophical/political forum, he/she just slings out insults without any form of constructive conversation. Yeah, where the rest of it?

look put down the bottle of crazy pills you're currently ingesting and try to repeat your question as clearly as possible in full sentences. What rest of what?

and constructive conversation with you? you're retarded I'm surprised mommy doesnt have to tie your shoes in the morning, what hope do you have of being able to carry a conversation, much less a philosophical one

is your "losing debate with retard, resorts to hurling insults at said retard" alarm going off yet?

look put down the bottle of crazy pills you're currently ingesting and try to repeat your question as clearly as possible in full sentences. What rest of what?
*sigh* Never mind. Continue debating with Mr.Stabby. I won't get in the way no more. (I need to take some more crazy pills, too sane.)

and constructive conversation with you? you're retarded I'm surprised mommy doesnt have to tie your shoes in the morning, what hope do you have of being able to carry a conversation, much less a philosophical one

is your "losing debate with retard, resorts to hurling insults at said retard" alarm going off yet?
Item #1:Stern pitching a fit because he's losing a debate

look, I just put down the bong I just finished smoking and I can't understand your question at all. What rest of what?

I can't carry a constructive conversation with you. I'm retarded I'm surprised mommy doesn't <(BTW: you forgot the comma tard, so I fixed it for you)have to tie my shoes in the morning, what hope do I have of being able to carry a conversation, much less a philosophical one

is my "retard whom is losing the debate with , resorts to retard hurling insults at said sophisticate" alarm going off yet? <Item #2(What Stern really meant)
Couldn't have said it better myself Stern. Have a nice day!:)

yes I'm an uncle and I have a boner (not atm) and I may have ****ed a few hypocrites back in the day

what are you trying to say?

btw it's you're not your

Hey Stern, you've got mail buddy.Check the post above.:cheese:

yes I'm an uncle and I have a boner (not atm) and I may have ****ed a few hypocrites back in the day

what are you trying to say?

btw it's you're not your
Item # 3See? doesn't this poor fellow belong in an asylum? This makes no sense whatsoever. What kind of sicko Uncle screws hypocrites in front of his nephew? (Stern:Go back a page. You're surprise is there);)

18 pages in and this is the FIRST mention of a boner?

someones slacking

Case closed. I started this thread, so I'm gonna end it. They'll appreciate me more for saving them storage space, so go ahead and report me Stern.;)

you can click the imaginary "lock thread" button all you want, however only a mod has locking privileges; his button isnt imaginary

btw I didnt report you, lol

you can click the imaginary "lock thread" button all you want, however only a mod has locking privileges; his button isnt imaginary
WHATEVER! You obviously missed the point I was trying to make. Or didn't you read what I've done? I know what my privileges as a user are, and I know what moderators can do. Besides, you'reDERAILING the Thread. Keep it up and they will lock the thread, as well as kicking you out for you're 27,000+ posts of WASTED STORAGE. THE END. ROLL THE CREDITS.

Uh, Saturos, from this end, it looks as though you've derailed the thread. Stabby and Stern were debating quite fine until you poked your head up spouting nonsense. :/

Uh, Saturos, from this end, it looks as though you've derailed the thread. Stabby and Stern were debating quite fine until you poked your head up spouting nonsense. :/

Thats what I was thinking :|

WHATEVER! You obviously missed the point I was trying to make. Or didn't you read what I've done? I know what my privileges as a user are, and I know what moderators can do. Besides, your DERAILING the Thread. Keep it up and they will lock the thread, as well as kicking you out for your 27,000+ posts of WASTED STORAGE. THE END. ROLL THE CREDITS.

"you're" not "your"

:E

"you're" not "your"

:E
Thank you Stern. :D Now either shut up and start arguing with Mr. Stabby again, or GTFO.;)BTW:

Originally Posted by CptStern View Post
look, I just put down the bong I just finished smoking and I can't understand your question at all. What rest of what?

I can't carry a constructive conversation with you. I'm retarded I'm surprised mommy doesn't <(BTW: you forgot the comma tard, so I fixed it for you)have to tie my shoes in the morning, what hope do I have of being able to carry a conversation, much less a philosophical one

is my "retard whom is losing the debate with , resorts to retard hurling insults at said sophisticate" alarm going off yet? <Item #2(What Stern really meant)
Hahhahahahahaha! (points finger and laughs at Stern)

lol, he's funny when he's angry ..but not ha-ha funny

:O

lol, he's funny when he's angry ..but not ha-ha funny

:O
I'm not angry no more Stern. That's old news. You have your views and I have mine. I just like harassing you is all. ( Oops...Oh well, guess I'm gonna get reported again.;)) Where's Mr. Stabby? Stern hurry up and say something controversial about gun control so he'll come back. Quite frankly, I was enjoying this, and it's not wasted storage if I'm enjoying the thread.

Stop with the MOTHER-****ING SPAM.

Saturos said:
I just like harassing you is all.
Then fuck off.

There's a reason for the politics forum's existence and it's not so you can troll and spam without positive contribution. Infraction, and the next time you "just like harassing" people it'll be a week's ban.

Warning for everybody else: posting rubbish yourselves doesn't help!

Then fuck off.

There's a reason for the politics forum's existence and it's not so you can troll and spam without positive contribution. Infraction, and the next time you "just like harassing" people it'll be a week's ban.

Warning for everybody else: posting rubbish yourselves doesn't help!
I was just defending myself. If he were to submit positive contributions, I would have done the same. If someone flames the s*** out of me, I do the same. That's fair to me. Fight fire with fire. If someone gets violated by me, usually they bring it on themselves because, Saturos doesn't get walked on by nobody. I'm usually peaceful minded though. Why am I getting singled out here anyways? is it because I said "harassing" on a forum? Big deal. Am I less legitimate because I have fewer posts than Stern? Big deal. Don't get your knickers in a wad over this Sulkdodds. Let's be friends. in fact,I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE EDIT< I see what the report was for now. WHATEVER! Stern you crybaby. You really did report me didn't you?. I'm innocent I tell you! Unless "spam" means multiple posting, In which case I would be guilty of, I won't take back what I said.

This has gone past a debate about guns.....this thread needs to go by by

I was just defending myself. If he were to submit positive contributions, I would have done the same. If someone flames the s*** out of me, I do the same. That's fair to me. Fight fire with fire. Why am I getting singled out here anyways? is it because I said "harassing" on a forum? Big deal.

it's against the rules, yes it is a big deal

Am I less legitimate because I have fewer posts than Stern? Big deal. Don't get your knickers in a wad over this Sulkdodds. Let's be friends. EDIT< I see what the report was for now. WHATEVER!Stern you crybaby.

for the last time I didnt report you and you only have yourself to blame

anyways it would be nice if someone got back on topic

guns! ya! ..wait ..BOOO!!!

I was just defending myself. If he were to submit positive contributions, I would have done the same. If someone flames the s*** out of me, I do the same. That's fair to me. Fight fire with fire. If someone gets violated by me, usually they bring it on themselves because, Saturos doesn't get walked on by nobody. I'm usually peaceful minded though. Why am I getting singled out here anyways? is it because I said "harassing" on a forum? Big deal. Am I less legitimate because I have fewer posts than Stern? Big deal. Don't get your knickers in a wad over this Sulkdodds. Let's be friends. in fact,I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE EDIT< I see what the report was for now. WHATEVER! Stern you crybaby. You really did report me didn't you?. I'm innocent I tell you! Unless "spam" means multiple posting, In which case I would be guilty of, I won't take back what I said.
Shut up. I don't care.

You're not being "singled out"; this isn't the first time you've posted a load of shit in a forum and claimed you just enjoy antagonisting people. We call that trolling. The purpose of the politics forum is debate - the hopefully-productive exchange of views - yet you're making a point of refusing to participate meaningfully, of rejoicing in posting just to antagonise - just to "harass". It's mainly you who's derailed this thread and mainly you who's responsible for its last three pages being complete bollocks. If you don't know what you're doing wrong maybe you should simply stop posting. There's not much room on the site for people who make posts the only purpose of which is to piss people off.

Also you're obnoxious.

But hey, guess what? Stern's wasting a lot of space with comments about how much of a retard you are as well , so he can have a warning.

HEY STERN. YOU'RE WARNED.
So yeah, if there's any more topic to get back onto, better do that now.

Shut up. I don't care.

You're not being "singled out"; this isn't the first time you've posted a load of shit in a forum and claimed you just enjoy antagonisting people. We call that trolling. The purpose of the politics forum is debate - the hopefully-productive exchange of views - yet you're making a point of refusing to participate meaningfully, of rejoicing in posting just to antagonise - just to "harass". It's mainly you who's derailed this thread and mainly you who's responsible for its last three pages being complete bollocks. If you don't know what you're doing wrong maybe you should simply stop posting.

Also you're obnoxious.

But hey, guess what? Stern's wasting a lot of space with comments about how much of a retard you are as well , so he can have a warning.

fair enough, I promise not to make any more comments on how much of a retard Saturos is

scouts honour, cross my heart and hope to die, lets pinky swear

Shut up. I don't care.

You're not being "singled out"; this isn't the first time you've posted a load of shit in a forum and claimed you just enjoy antagonisting people. We call that trolling. The purpose of the politics forum is debate - the hopefully-productive exchange of views - yet you're making a point of refusing to participate meaningfully, of rejoicing in posting just to antagonise - just to "harass". It's mainly you who's derailed this thread and mainly you who's responsible for its last three pages being complete bollocks. If you don't know what you're doing wrong maybe you should simply stop posting. There's not much room on the site for people who make posts the only purpose of which is to piss people off.

Also you're obnoxious.

I know you don't care. If it was my storage that was getting wasted then I wouldn't care what I said either if I was you. Also, that was my first time saying that I liked harassing someone ever, but only because Stern seemingly liked to harass me.I wouldn't go out of my way just to make anyone else miserable. I may have said nasty things directed at others in that other post, but that was not one of the things I said. What you said about me, Sulkdodds, that I, "enjoy antagonizing people" in other posts is a false statement as far as that is concerned. *a flat out lie even*

For the sake of not further derailing the post however, I would like to conclude,(based on some ideas of other posters of course, thanks to those also who were POLITE IN THE FIRST PLACE) that I am strongly in favor of gun ownership as long as strict gun control laws are in place, such as proper licensing procedures and training to become responsible gun owners for the sake of self-defense in life-threatening situations. As obscure as this may seem to some of you,yes it can happen to you too. Better safe than sorry. Gun ownership should be a privilege, not a right, and if muggers and other riffraff abuse this privilege, (i.e. any other reason than self-defense, which is murder with malicious intent without fear for life and family) they should be executed or jailed for life. Probably just better to execute them though. My tax dollars go into the corrections system so those layabouts-for-life get free medical while my poor grandma can barely afford a decent health care plan, so kill the bastards. That's another thread though. Stern, Mr. Stabby, Sulkdodds, thank you for your participation in this savage, bloody argument of a thread. You win $1,000 U.S.dollars and a box of Rice-a-Roni each. Now pick up your severed limbs, clean up your blood, have a nice day, :thumbs: thanks for playing my game, and GTFOutta my studio.(just kidding, so don't cry)

...You know, I suddenly don't care how much you're contributing to the thread. The amount of assholeness coming out of your mouth is just... just... incredibly painful.

/EDIT And by the way I REPORTED YOU because I'm sick of this shit. Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back