Hai c:

kimplix

Headcrab
Reaction score
Name: Kimplix (or Kimp for short)
What I do: Play many games on various consoles, Runs a Facebook & Google+ group called Sonic & Mega Man Comic Universe, etc
Hobbies: Mostly playing games, Collecting items that I don't usually see anymore, Reading comics (Sonic Comics I prefer), Chatting with friends, etc
What I like: Collecting, Reading, Gaming, Sleeping (I'm that damn tired sometimes so yeah)
What I hate: Hard work, Being bored, No personal time to myself, Jumping off high hight's irl (This is practically a new fear), No internet.

One more question: did you arrive on this site from the recent reddit post linking to this article?

Also, what "items" do you collect? Maybe you could start a "Post your collections" thread where people can post pictures showing off various kinds of collections.

One more question: did you arrive on this site from the recent reddit post linking to this article?

Also, what "items" do you collect? Maybe you could start a "Post your collections" thread where people can post pictures showing off various kinds of collections.

I found this after I read about that HL3 news.
For the items, I collect VHS's, comic's, Sonic Merch, rare items, etc.
Most of my collection can be seen at http://kimplix.deviantart.com/gallery/

chrome_soul__silver_spirit_s_sister__by_kimplix-d5udwfd.jpg

Hi! I get tired sometimes too, lol.

What is your opinion of internet phenomenon Sonichu.

Hi! I get tired sometimes too, lol.

What is your opinion of internet phenomenon Sonichu.
I have Sonichu on my twitter and most times, he get's bloody annoying with the tweets he sends :\

Back