Hai, i am new!

megamerger

Reaction score
I have a few questions:
-What are the injokes/memes here?
-Why does the farmer smilie looks like a pimp to me?
-Can you swear here?(I wont abuse it.)
One more question:
Can someone post a list of ranks?
Thanks!

Welcome! Let's see if I can't answer your questions:

- What we do here is, we take injokes and memes from other places on the internet, except we post them three or four months after they've gotten old everywhere else. Then we pretend like they're brand new and we created them!

- Because that farmer be keeping his pimp hand strong.

- No you can't fucking swear here jesus christ what are you thinking this ain't some round-the-way goddamn tavern full of shitmouth sailors where you can go cursing all willy-nilly! We're a civilized forum, here.

Now make sure you cover your bum because in three minutes everyone's going to rush this thread and solicit you for buttsex. Enjoy your stay!

OH NO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

BY MENTIONING 4CHAN YOU'VE DONE THE WORST THING YOU COULD HAVE POSSIBLY DONE

YOU FOOL, YOU'VE SUMMONED DARKSIDE TO YOUR THREAD! HE'LL BE HERE ANY MOMENT!

Oh shit, wait.

But yeah, we don't talk about 4chan here.

Even though 90% of the image dump is stuff stolen from 4chan. But don't tell nobody 'cause they don't like to hear about it.

I find funny pictures on /v/ sometimes.

Yay.

i stick with reddit, i can't deal with 4chan or anything resembling it.

-What are the injokes/memes here?
If you think this is going to help you fit in, you're in for some disappointment.
-Why does the farmer smilie looks like a pimp to me?
Better question: Why is the pimp smiley named "farmer".
-Can you swear here?(I wont abuse it.)
There's a few arbitrary words that are automatically censored here. You can swear all you want, but don't try to bypass the censors.
Can someone post a list of ranks?
http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=167946
You're welcome. (to hl2.net)

But yeah, we don't talk about 4chan here.

Even though 90% of the image dump is stuff stolen from 4chan. But don't tell nobody 'cause they don't like to hear about it.

That's pretty much just Eejit. You might want to avoid talking about Harry Potter too.

That's pretty much just Eejit.

Just Eejit who posts 4chan images, or hes the only one who doesn't want to hear about it?

Because I post images from 4chan all the time. If they're new to me, they're new to the image dump, so I post them.

Also, @newbie: Darkside wasn't giving you permission to post old memes. Many of us here don't take kindly to the people who do that. Just wanted to be clear about that.

Also, avoid discussing anything with Samon. He hates everything you enjoy.

No, Eejit is the one who hates anything even vaguely associated with 4chan or memes.

i can haz cheezburger? ^____^ :bounce:

Don't drink the water, it makes you...

...where was I going with that thought?

Also, avoid discussing anything with Samon. He hates everything you enjoy.

And Yorick, though he is much milder. Watch for Samon on Film and Television section and gaming.

Thanks for the welcome!
And no, im not a kind of /b/tard that goes around and spams memes in order to become cool.

Sup man. You're alright.

For now.
P.S Don't drink the water. I got beer.

To all CPs, violation, code red! Beer is restricted to clalified Combine personnel only! Do not resist, asphirine is inevitable. What ever you say may or may not be used against you when the time is right... hell, I mean now! Ressisting may increese the chance you'll get a beating quota sooner than you'd expect.

Bottom line is: Drink the water, it makes you forget your misserable life as a human - opens up the chance to get your organs toaste... um, transfered to someone that actually needs them!

Welcome, welcome to.. whatever.

Hi

PLEASE select your location.

We need to know.

Thank you

Baserape>

Back