Half life 2

nethra

Reaction score
Half-Life 2 is a science fiction first-person shooter computer game and the sequel to the highly acclaimed Half-Life. It was developed by Valve Corporation and was released on November 16, 2004, following a protracted five-year,[6] $40 million[7] development cycle during which the game’s source code was leaked to the Internet.[8] The game uses the Source game engine, which includes a heavily modified version of the Havok physics engine and was also the first video game to require online product activation.[9][10] Originally available only for Windows-based personal computers, the game has since been ported to the Xbox and Mac OS X. The game was a part of The Orange Box compilation for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 video game consoles.[11]

http://www.halflife2.net

**** me I always wondered what this sites title meant

I'm guessing it had ads in its sig, but KA took 'em out. There was a bot a day or two ago exactly like this.

Nope, I saw the thread right after it posted. Had nothing in its sig, as far as I know.

It hasn't done anything yet, but there's a chance either it'll add a signature with links or post again. WHO KNOWS

Somebody fetch kathaksung, this smells of a government conspiracy.

jk. Please don't fetch him.

I bet it's just Gabe Newell trying to distract us all from some leak of HL2:EP3.

Or maybe there is a subliminal message in the OP.

Back