Half-Life Movie

Well, hopefully after episode 3 they'll begin production.

It should deal with the effects directly after the death of the nihlinth.

They arrest Breen, bring him to a UN council for questioning, and then we see the world collapse slowly hence forth, the seven hours war and a citadel teleporting in with Combine synths popping out would make a great ending. The last scene would be the advisers contacting Breen inside the UN building, and bringing the world leaders away to either have their knowledge absorbed or themselves turned into advisers.

Something like this be the 7 hour war:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95CTyhnmsI0&feature=related

Now, this is the proper battle scene (somewhere in the middle of the following)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VQl4AEaxc8&feature=related

Epic "How did the Citadel get there" Theory /\

There's f*cking combine on my plane!

Wait... wrong film...

Actually I could see him as Eli. Then at one point he stands over Gordon, presuming he is mute, and shouts "ENGLISH MOTHERF*CKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?!?!"

Heh.

BTW what movie are those clips from?

Actually I could see him as Eli. Then at one point he stands over Gordon, presuming he is mute, and shouts "ENGLISH MOTHERF*CKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?!?!"

Heh.

BTW what movie are those clips from?

Riddick.

Best damn movie ever.

If he grew some hair and a mustache, he would make an excellent Gordon.

I'd say the way those towers came to the planet is quiet possibly the best Citadel-like thing in movies evar made.

Best damn movie ever.

If he grew some hair and a mustache, he would make an excellent Gordon.

I'd say the way those towers came to the planet is quiet possibly the best Citadel-like thing in movies evar made.

Never actually saw them.

Riddik is basically Half Life in the future

Let me make a little comparison chart.

Freeman
-Crowbar
-first movie was in a desert
-Criminal turned Hero
-Freaky looking eyes
-Controled by freaky inter dimensional guy Gman
-seemingly Ageless
-Alyx is kid, then sidekick
-Fighting inter dimensional bullies who kill everything
-Doesn't Talk
-Kills without care
-Assumes control of rebbelion
- Although 20 years older, probably going to marry Alyx
-Best friend dying off
-Can somehow evade an entire Alien Empire out out get him

Riddik
-Slanted Arabian Knife
-first game in a desert
-Criminal turned Hero
-Freaky looking eyes
-Controlled by freaky inter dimensional lady
-Seemingly ageless
-Kyra is kid, then sidekick
-Fighting inter dimensional bullies who kill everything
-Barely ever talks
-Kills without care
-assumes control of evil dude's empire.
-Although 20 years older, probably going to marry Kyra (she died, but they'll bring her back)
-Best friend(s?) died.
-Can somehow evade an entire alien empire out to get him

So yea, they're both essentially the same thing in a different scene

Da diezal would be a great Freeman though.

Tell me this isn't Freeman's style?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWFjPcsBVIM&feature=related

First 3 scenes

Change the plasma soldiers/ mercenaries to Marines/Combine soldiers, give Diezal an HEV suit, and put it in a science lab, ans you got yourself HL1 or 2.

4th scene

The same, and you got episode 1 or 2

5th scene

Same, and you got Breen's office. (ok, so the Combine don't follow you after Breen's death. But it's the same shit)

It really isn't so hard.

I heard that Pitch Black was good but Chronicles sucked....

I loved chronicles.

Sure, the storyline was a rip off of Half Life and Halo smashed together, but it still was awesome.

Pitch Black was a shitastic movie, I love trash movies, even the really crappy ones, but Pitch Black I could not stand.

I doubt Riddick was any good either(I only watched a couple of scenes)

Pitch black was an awesome movie! Don't dis the freaky alien monsters.

Wait, how is Gordon a criminal turned hero?

I wouldn't say having the government try and kill you just because they can makes you a criminal if thats what you were thinking of.

Pitch Black was fantastic, and one of my favorite sci-fi thrillers of all time. The mood and tone is reminiscent of Alien, with some good psychological tension thrown in for good measure.

The Chronicles of Riddick was a CGI-laden suckfest.

Wait, how is Gordon a criminal turned hero?

I wouldn't say having the government try and kill you just because they can makes you a criminal if thats what you were thinking of.

Breen makes you look like a criminal, and your always considered suspect #1 by the army.

Thus, you become an hero to the mases.

Yes, in HL2 your anti citizen number 1. But, seeing as there are no citizens to count as any other number and you a a scientist, in HL1 you are suspect 1.

Pitch Black was fantastic, and one of my favorite sci-fi thrillers of all time. The mood and tone is reminiscent of Alien, with some good psychological tension thrown in for good measure.

The Chronicles of Riddick was a CGI-laden suckfest.

I find the very worst Alien series entry to be infinitely better than Pitch Black.

Yes, even Alien vs Predator.

wow, harsh. Pitch Black's beginning was all right. It just seemd a little over-dramatized.

And if they can't figure out how to stop a meteor storm by that year whenever it takes place, then humanity has performed an |censored| |Censored|.

Bill Cobbs would be the best Eli Vance

And Chuck Norris as Gordon!

I was watching Clerks 2 the other day, and it struck me that if on the off chance there should ever be a Half-Life movie - God allowing the script is great - I think Rosario Dawson would be my nomination for Alyx Vance.

I know they don't really look alike, although I think she's close enough. Her voice is passable. But I think she'd just be good at playing the character, you'd be able to overlook any shortcomings. She's pretty, she has a bit of attitude, she's got spunk. I think she'd fit the role perfectly if she could capture the character.

I'm at a loss when it comes to Gordon. I can't imagine anybody in the role. I question whether or not he should even be in the movie at all. My first choice for the G-Man would be the guy who played Cancer Man on the X-Files. Give him a crewcut and slick him up a bit. Not sure about his voice though. Maybe if he stretched himself a bit.

Csm1.jpg
gman.jpg

Now you mention Alyx, I have Halle Berry in my head.

I think Alyx is probably the hardest to find, there isn't no one who looks like her. Personally, why wouldn't Merle Dandridge star in her part? It is Alyx's voice.

I've seen people say if there were ever a Half-Life movie, Gordon should not be the main chracter. :LOL:

Oh the epic lulz.

What about the guy who plays the "tech support man" in vanilla sky. I think he would be nice as G-man.. as long as you dont hear him talk. which would'nt be a problem if the movie is not centered around Gordon

250px-Vanillasky2_techsupport.jpg

EDIT: He is allready like the G-man. Tom Cruise signed a contract with him and was put into stasis.

I would bang Rosario Dawson until my penis died of exhaustion.

It's comments like yours that make humanity look sadder every day.

Faith in humanity:

D: |___|_________________________________| :D
Just went to:
Faith in humanity:
D: |_|___________________________________| :D

THANK YOU SIR!

Note : JUST A JOKE! PLEASE DO NOT BAN!

D: |___|_________________________________| :D
Just went to:
Faith in humanity:
D: |_|___________________________________| :D

Note : JUST A JOKE! PLEASE DO NOT BAN!

And I lol'd at your wonderful scale. And then the hopeless note at the end :p

And I agree Cheomesh. Didn't stop her being hot though.

And I lol'd at your wonderful scale. And then the hopeless note at the end :p

It's a simple mathamtical equation

For instance, Osama dead + George Bush out of power would raise the bar to:

D: |______________|______________________| :D

Hilary or any other commie, republican, democrat, or other retard coming to power would lead to:

D: |_____________________________________| :D

(NOTE, the lack of presence of a ticker means that Faith in humanity has gone into the negative)

Back