Happy Birthday Danimal!

morgs

The Freeman
Reaction score
Have a good 21st dude!

SqeIJ.png

Get smashed and grope somebody. Happy birthday!

Well, I'm privy to certain information about Danimal, and lets just say... this thread is misleading. But happy "birthday" anyways good buddy!

Happy Birthday! I got you a FEMA standard issue non-toxic* food ration.

Hah, it's amusing to read that you all still follow birthdays as if President Obama would even allow it. Your average middle age american could tell you that most Birthdays are made up as a way to celebrate the fact that the authorities are actively spraying cancer causing agents on your fruits and vegetables. Too bad most people are too submissive from the fluoride that your government knowingly puts in your drinking water to actually say anything about it. But yeah, go ahead and laugh at the crazy guy, because he doesn't know anything.

Danimal will be spending this evening wearing a fur coat and masturbating in his dorm... not sure why I remember him saying that.

Happy birthday dude!

Hope you have a great birthday without the Bilderberg Club controlling it all.

Dudes you just let them know when his birthday is! FFS run Danimal run!

Viperdae won this thread. Sorry guys.

Danimal will be spending this evening wearing a fur coat and masturbating in his dorm... not sure why I remember him saying that.

Happy birthday dude!

I said fursuit, which I figured would've been the reason why you remember it. D:

Back