happy brthday to me

Do babies make a pop noise when the suction breaks as they come out of the vagina?

What? Oh right, happy birthday!

Do babies make a pop noise when the suction breaks as they come out of the vagina?
Button will pop if seal is broken.

Happy birthday, Highlander.

*Checks other birthdays*

Dude you totally have to go up a guy named DEATH SPIKE for birthday supremacy. Good luck man,

there can be only one

Tomorrow, we say happy birthday to
Blakeb155, Radeon (23), Rice-Rocketeer (23), sepheroth_16 (23), Faulk_Wulf (22), GPRT (21), and KillaH (21)!

Ignorant fool. Faulk_Wulf has been specially trained in the Navy Seals! He's a genetically engineered super soldier, with only one purpose! To, uh, VERB RELATING TO BIRTHDAY!

Rice-Rocketeer is going down like a tonne of bricks.

Happy Birthday!

There can only be one Highlander!

Button will pop if seal is broken.

Happy birthday, Highlander.

*Checks other birthdays*

Dude you totally have to go up a guy named DEATH SPIKE for birthday supremacy. Good luck man,

there can be only one

PBF227-Preserves.jpg

And this thread doesn't count since you made it. So not happy birthday.

haha thanks guys. the only thing that sucks is that I've got too work tonight :(

No offense, I'm don't want to be an ass or anything, but I absolutely hate when people "announce" their birthdays...the people that actually care would know already.
But hell, happy birthday person that i don't know, anyway.

Edit: okay, now i feel even more like a jackass since i just noticed that everyone that posted in this thread has a post count in the thousands.
It sucks being the noob, not really used to it...

Dayum. You pointed out your own noobocity. Takes all the fun out of it :(

Are you implying that if your birthday was not mentioned that nobody cares?

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE D<

Lol Birthday threads.

I wait for someone else to point out mine, and I'm invariably dissapointed.

I don't like birthdays. Extra dislike if some smartass tries to be funny and organizes a surprise party. That's never happend to me though, but every year there's a chance that it might. Look, if you really want to buy me some (probaly useless) crap, why not just send me the gifts and leave out the useless socializing aspect. People are so stupid sometimes, sheesh.

Are you implying that if your birthday was not mentioned that nobody cares?

hmm, no, see....
People that care about me know when my b-dai is. And they say happy birthday to me. People that don't care that much, don't know when my birthday is. If they cared, they'd ask when it is, and therefore would know. So, I don't see a reason to kinda "force" the people that don't care much to wish me a happy birthday.
You know what I'm saying?
Well, you probably don't, and now think that I'm an anti-social prick, but I...I don't know man, it's just one of those little things that makes me...uncomfortable.
Here, lemme narrate a little incident that made me think about this, a couple years ago.
I'm sitting at my desk, waiting for class to begin, and suddenly, some annoying chick with Over Nine Thousand layers of make up and a friggin paper crown on her head, flies into the class and literally yells "IT'S MAH BIRFDAAAAAAAAAAAAII!!!!!!!1!!1!1!1!", upon which all her girlfreinds get incredibly (fakely) excited and start wishin her all sorts of shit.
And so I'm sitting here, and suddenly I want to switch my music playlist from Blank and Jones to Rammstein.

(holy shit, way "tl;dr")

HAH, I love those things, whoever makes these has a wonderfully creative (sick) mind.

No offense, I'm don't want to be an ass or anything, but I absolutely hate when people "announce" their birthdays...the people that actually care would know already.
But hell, happy birthday person that i don't know, anyway.

Edit: okay, now i feel even more like a jackass since i just noticed that everyone that posted in this thread has a post count in the thousands.
It sucks being the noob, not really used to it...

I love it when people post their own birthday threads, or have them posted by others. I don't care, i Just love birthday threads!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!

birthdayuq4.jpg

The truth is, Raziaar struck a deal with Death; everytime he posts that picture his life is extended by one year.

He has already accumulated five lifetimes.

Happy birthday, Highlander. Now I hope someone will make a thread for me on the 12th (Sunday after next).

Happy Birthday dude :D

<3 n all that :)

I thought you said you were a year older than me?

Maybe I'm not remembering this correctly. Happy birthday

Back