Tank
Reaction score
<div align="center">
2010.jpg
</div>

[br]The Halflife2.net staff wishes you a happy new year![br]

Can we have Episode Three now, Valve?

Happy New Year everyone!

It's not exactly 2010 here yet, but we've only got about three hours and ten minutes left to go!

The colors of that graphic remind me of some TF2 achievements.

One hour, forty minutes, and counting, as I dive through the mucousy membrane of this decade sipping my Luca and rolling the taste of Roquefort over my taste budes. Happy New Years boys and girls.

LONG LIVE THE RESISTANCE!
VIVA LA COMBINE!
DOG, GET OVER HERE THERE'S A GOD DAMN MISTLETOE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!

*shakes crowbar at the setting sun of shitty decade number 1*

O Please Please Please O pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,,,,,VALVE CAN YOU BRING OUT EP3 THIS YEAR AND A COUPLE MORE I WILL PERSONAtaLY GIVE YOU MY KIDNEY

Nothing says Happy New Year more than a good hangover - hope you all had a good night guys.

I wouldn't exactly call it happy but "Happy" New Year to you too. New Year's Eve in the U.S. is a ****ing bore compared to the atmosphere and celebrations in Europe. All i know is that i am getting shit faced to quell my depression tonight.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease some episode 3 this year...even just some new pics or news. I am going slowly insane waiting!! :bounce::sniper::rolling:

btw happy 2010 everyone!!!!

Happy New Years!

I am praying to whatever god there is for Episode 3 this year.

Justtt got home from da party...........wwooot

2010 is gonna be the year!

No news before 2010..
I have lost hope.
: (

Happy New Year Guys! Hopefully we will get episode 3 this year.

------Wish list------

Episode 3
Left 4 Dead 3
Counter Strike 2

My New Years Resolution: Same as last year's, come to terms with the fact that episode 3 wont come out this year.

happy new year,

Valve, its time for E3....... seriously!

2010 people...

...2010!

We are now officially into the Sci-Fi numbers.

Happy new year to all! And may there be many Half-Life news this year!

Happy new year! Hopefully this will be a great decade, or at least the next two years.

Happy new year, people! I got a feeling this year is going to be quite the ride.

Took this last night using a camera and telescope

cimg2443edit1.jpg

Happy new year bitches

The colors of that graphic remind me of some TF2 achievements.

Third milestone in fact.
894901-tf_scout_achieve_progress3_super.png

(hotlinked for your pleasure)

2010 is going to be a good year, what with my wedding and all. Too bad I won't get Ep3 before then D:

EDIT: Not even the Black Mesa mod!!!
colon-D.gif

2010 people...

...2010!

We are now officially into the Sci-Fi numbers.

Hopefully everyone starts saying Twenty-ten and so on instead of two-thousand ten like a bunch of losers.

Nice picture of a new year's eve blue moon by the way.

I was shitfaced drunk for the first 48 solid hours of the New Year! The party never stops!

New Years Resolution: to finish the complete works of Dostoevsky by the end of 2010!

Here's a question: when you reference the year in shortened form (like for 07, 08, 09 we always said "oh-seven, oh-eight, oh-nine" etc), do you say "ten" or "oh-ten"? I'm going for "oh-ten, oh-eleven etc" bitches.

Here's a question: when you reference the year in shortened form (like for 07, 08, 09 we always said "oh-seven, oh-eight, oh-nine" etc), do you say "ten" or "oh-ten"? I'm going for "oh-ten, oh-eleven etc" bitches.

"Twenty-Ten", sounds futuristic, which makes me feel better.

That's what I was initially arguing for, but my friend convinced me of oh ten's superiority.

That's what I was initially arguing for, but my friend convinced me of oh ten's superiority.

I'm sticking with twenty-ten. We didn't say nine-ninety-nine a decade ago.

I'm sticking with twenty-ten. We didn't say nine-ninety-nine a decade ago.

Nah, we said ninety-nine, which is the equivalent of saying ten. The equivalent of twenty-ten is saying nineteen-ninety-nine. Oh-ten is shorter than twenty-ten, so it makes more sense to make it as the abbreviation.

Note that I'm not actually arguing and you're free to call it whatever you want :p

KA, I was shitfaced for 48 hours after and 36 hours before midnight on New Years, and I only had a 24 hour break between that and when I was in Belize for Christmas, where I drank all day every day for 10 straight days. Beat that you goddamn man from the land of backwards flowing toilet bowl water.

Beat that you goddamn man from the land of backwards flowing toilet bowl water.

I don't have a photo of the fifteen litre bucket of peyote I made with my friends

Or the half-kilo of 2cb and MDMA

So I guess you win.

Real men are never sober, rite?

Happai Neu Yeer!

Happy new year, fellow freaks, outcasts and criminals! :D

Yeah, I'm late. I run Indian time, bitches.

I don't have a photo of the fifteen litre bucket of peyote I made with my friends

Or the half-kilo of 2cb and MDMA

So I guess you win.

I've been on LSD since 1967. My all-time lifelong record for length of line of cocaine is 1.3 kilometers. I do win.

I've been on LSD since 1967. My all-time lifelong record for length of line of cocaine is 1.3 kilometers. I do win.

What was the width of that cocaine?

Back