Happy Turkey Day!

hungryduck

Tank
Reaction score
Well, to all you american's around here, happy thanksgiving! Stuff yer faces.
All you british blokes can go eat pizza hut or something. ;)
If you got a roof over your head and fuud to eat then you got at least something to be thankful for.....

THE DARK TIMES ARE UPON US, FOR THE GREAT SITH LORD DARTH TURKEY SHALL DOOM YOU ALL TO A LIFE OF TORMENT AND DEATH, LONG LIVE THE SITH TURKEY!

Happy death-to-turkeys day!

My mom flew all the way down here just to make me some Turkeh! I am loved! And all my friends are mooching off my feast now :flame:

Turkey..... turkey.... turkey? Turkey...... turkey........? Turkey... turkey-turkey? Turkey! TURKEYTURKEYTURKEYTURKEYTURKEYTURKEYTURKEYTURKEYTURKEYTURKEY!

You know, I heard about this new ammo that's actually compacted seasoning, so if you shoot a turkey, it's already ready to cook with seasoning from your ammunition! Not sure how well that would work.

And for the record, a turducken seems a little... gross...

turkeh :)

though i think the mashed potatoes should be the real star of the feast

Ahhh thank you for telling me it's today, another Ricky Gervais podcast special is out today. Here is my thanks!

Man I'm hungry, hurry up with the turkeys

Yay! Happy Thanksgiving! Woot! Ownage! To The Turkay!

Ahhh thank you for telling me it's today, another Ricky Gervais podcast special is out today. Here is my thanks!

God you're late Glenn, had it on the download this morning :p

"it's just easy to put stuff off with a calendar" LOL

I have turdicken- turkey stuffed with chicken stuffed with dick :(

Anatolia_composite_NASA.png

I'm going out for Thanksgiving.

**** family traditions.

FREE FOOD FTW. Going to families to eat, then make excuse to leave. I can only stand so much.

wish i could say screw the family and go get some pizza rofl. i might get man-slapped by my mom though.

hahah dork, the picture is of Turkey - the country!

Happeh Fanks Givens!

Anybody know if USPS keeps doing the mail routes on Fanks Givens?

Happy Thanksgiving.
BTW Lasagna (my dinner)>Traditional American dinner (Turkey, mashed this, cranberry that)

omg my fockin auntie laced the stuffin with marijuana.

Back