Happy Xmas

Merry Christmas!
I'm exhausted already from yesterday, hung out at my aunt & uncle's all day, went to church with my grandma, met with my cousins, went back to my brother's house to open gifts, and went home and passed out at like 2AM.

Now today I'm going with my fiance to her parent's house which luckily includes all of her immediate relatives too, spending the day there.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope the day has been wonderful for all of you so far! <3

Merry Christmas guys :D

I've had a good day... drank a bunch of scotch with the family, ate a delicious early dinner, took a nice long nap and now I'm watching the Pacific with my dad and brother.

Had a fun time with the family this year. less gifts but more fun. Drank some of the best rum I ever had in my life! http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-3286.aspx it tasted so good :D

it was fun though we watched Christmas Vacation and Uncle Buck and played board games and video games and had a good time. my cousins came in from out of town too

We played three games of Settlers of Catan 6 players. I don't know we can make a game that is supposed to be about an hour and a half into a game longer than most risk games. It's just what my family does i guess.

We didn't even get to play with the seafarers of catan and the expansion pack. Great game though, had lots of fun. Only thing that sucks about it is if somebody makes a stupid placement they basically have to sit 2-3 hours miserably as they rarely ever get rolls on any of their shit, and often nobody wants what they have. That's how my first game was and it sucked so bad.

Need to figure out how to do 7-8 player settlers of catan. We had to have one person sit out each time, which also sucked.

Yeah! Get outahere ya bunch of freeloaders!

Merry Waiting In Line For Three Hours To Save Twenty Bucks On A Paddling Pool Or Some Stupid Shit You Don't Really Need Day!

Happy Boxing Day!

boxing+day.jpg

Back