Have you bought CZ so you can play CS: Source Beta 1?

Did you buy CZ just so you can play CSS Beta ?

• YES

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • NO

Votes: 44 57.9%

• Total voters
Oh, sorry.

Moderators can close this if they want to, havent seen any of these threads thou.

Yah, I just paid for a CD-key... :D (i.e. 5 mins ago)

Pathetic, eh?

How long is it left to the beta =/ ? The summer is over in the end of August I guess.

WTF IS THE subscribers of the Valve Cyber Café Program???????????????
Will someone plz tell me what the BEEP that shit is?

jackofthetrade32 said:
WTF IS THE subscribers of the Valve Cyber Café Program???????????????
Will someone plz tell me what the BEEP that shit is?

What part of it confuses you? The word "VALVe," "cyber" or "café?"

Jeez, making the CS:S beta aviable to CZ owners sure helped CZ sell a lot better. I bought CZ right after 1.2 was released.

^Thomas^ said:
I did :)

Vote!

So how come you've been asking loads of questions about CZ and CS:S before the beta was announced?

Didn't buy it, I can wait another month you know :)

Already have it. The beta is a bonus, but the product is value for money imho anyhows.

I bought it for a fresher CS experience, the BETA was an unexpected bonus. It's a much better game than vanilla CS IMO.

i bought CZ a while back before knowing anything about this beta :p
CZ has been fun.. i find myself playing it more than CS these days :)

Yes :) I bought cs: cz for cs: s beta but I like the idea that cz will also be ported to source! Highly chance cz: s will be free for Hl2 and CS:CZ owners...

i wont buy it EVER even for the hl2 beta i dont care i can wait for the full game to come out.

I got it the day it hit stores. I dont play it as much as 1.6 because no one in my clan has it. But i cant wait to play CSS beta. Hope it starts soon!!!

I bought CZ and to my suprise its AWESOME!! After hearing all the negatives from the CS community I didn't want to get it. But one of those Korean guys said, "Hohuizoesa!!!" Then I said," I HAVE TO GET THE BETA!!!" I was hooked. Oh and BTW, the CZ community is very n00bish. I think people that have never played CS saw the Box at BestBuy or EB Games and thought they'd give it a shot. Kinda fun to play with people that don't spend all hours of the day playing the game.

i bought cz to have a look at the single player and try out the bots
the beta will seem like a nice present to me...

There should be an option for "already got it for free :p"

Buying a cheap cd-key over Ebay for the beta I can understand, but buying CZ retail for just the beta (and never play CZ after that) is ridiculous.

Back