Help me choose my senior quote

"Kill the goddamn commies. Every last one of them."
-Jang Dong Gun, Korean movie star

What?

Or alternatively, my favorite:

"Whoever said that the pen is mightier than the sword has obviously never faced automatic weapons."
-Gen. Douglas Macarthur

Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.

For my serious one.

“And if you don't believe the sun will rise, stand alone and greet the coming night in the last remaining light.”
-Chris Cornell

"Engineering, where the noble semi-skilled laborers execute the vision of those who think and dream. Hello, Oompa Loompas of science!"

If you're an engineering student, like me.

Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you.

Do it.

"If we can send a man into outer space and maintain crystal clear radio contact with him, why can't we drive up to the speaker at a drive thru and understand what the hell the person on the other end is saying?"

"There comes a time in every man's life where he has to stop dreaming of the man he could be, and start being the man he has become."
-Bruce Springsteen

I need a senior quote by 13:00 eurpean time today. I was thinking of
"A society that is willing to give up a little liberty to secure a little security, deserves neither, and will loose both" - Benjamin Franklin

Or should i go for something less serious, such as "i did it for the luls" or "Dont feed the troll"

Halp

"HeadOn! Apply directly to the forehead!"

"Get off the ****ing roof."

"ShamWOW! You'll be saying WOW every time!"

Take your pick.

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."
- Doctor Emmett Lathrop Brown

"Eyes? Where we're going, we won't need eyes."
- Batt**** crazy Sam Neil

I got dem brain dawgz

I love lamp

Oh he'll be fine, unless some one ignores him to death.

Come here. Hey! Look at me. So I had a wife, beautiful, like you, who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks... Look at me! One day, they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again, hm? I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So... I stick a razor in my mouth and do this...to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves. Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling!

char.

Hi. I'm Wilford Brimley and I have Diabetes. It hurts me to pee and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day I stubbed my toe and I took it out on the dog. And two weeks ago I ran out of vanilla ice cream and struck my wife. Then I find out my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?!

"After June, nobody will give a shit what I wrote here."

IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
- Oscar Wilde

Ironically, that's my favorite quote.

"What's the difference between rape and my senior year quote? I didn't do my own senior year quote."

"Yo dawg i herd you like quotes so we put a quote in yo quote so you can seem smart while you seem smart"

yo dawg i herd you like quoting yourself so i put you quoting yourself in a quote of you quoting yourself so you can quoting yourself while you can quoting yourself

"We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy. I just want to tell you how I'm feeling, gotta make you understand; never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you."

"We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy. I just want to tell you how I'm feeling, gotta make you understand; never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you."

That would be a brilliant yearbook. Everyone who reads it will get rickrolled.

From years on out, they will be rickrolled.

Their children looking at their parent's yearbook will be rickrolled.

Their children's children will be rickrolled.

And so forth.

I
say
you
do
it.

But what happens in the future when everyone speaks spanish?

Breaking the fourth wall is always fun.

"I know you're reading this."

"Help, I'm trapped in a yearbook factory!"

All the women in the world belong to me. I intend to **** them all.

Back