Helplife2.net, why do girls take shots at you when you least expect?

Lolololol, you all like women. Lolooolololol

Anyway yeah a swift kick to the womb can sort everything out

Willie's energetic impassioned call to a specific set of actions that may be a window into his very disturbed fantasies aside, hump and dump.

Rape her ****ing ass I swear to god it will work just grab her and bend her over the railing of a boat and rape her c*nt while her head hangs above the water of the Everglades full of alligators trying to devour her face giving her such a rush of adrenaline that her c*nt tightens up and rips your dick off and her c*nt is forced to swallow that dick whole and then you just dump her over the edge as she is devoured by the reptilian beasts and yo uscream out "POOTIE TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG".

also c*nt

i say you sprinkle some pubic hair on her eyelashes then brush her teeth with my cat and write a short story on microsoft word

You guys are all wrong, the thread was abit tl/dr but here's my 2 cents.
cocky/funny
It gets you laid.
start of with a neg, gain her interest, prove your value, touch, kiss, close. BAM!

-dodo

edit: epic lol, thought you guys would still be (more) on-topic then the posts above... i love you hl2.net : D
anyway's, i forgot she has a boyfriend. **** him. Not literally. there are some really good techniques on the net describing how to perfectly steal chicks from other dudes. Its evil, but if you think your are what she deserves, and visa versa, do it.

I have to second what dodo said...I have a good sense of humor and adding playful sarcasm in there make them eat that shi* up even more haha. Being to cocky can get you into trouble.. but then again to much of anything isnt a good idea.

To the thread starter ... she wants you 100%. When a girl says stuff like "I love him so much" and its been like.. one month... shes pretty much is just saying that to feel safe and to not be alone. Girls are so insecure, way more insecure then you are no matter how hard they try to hide it.

Back