Hey, Medlife2.net: I think I have the clap.

Higlac

Companion Cube
Reaction score
So I fear I may have contracted the clap. Do any dotnetters have any experience in these matters? I'll be getting tested soon, but does anybody have any other advice or anything?

Itching, burning, ooze, etc.

I don't really have any advice besides what Captain Hindsight would say. Act fast, and good luck, buddy.

Nope, other than get tested which you already are. If you don't treat it it can spread and affect your joints/heart.

20111107234554capture.png

Good luck.

I don't know anything about Gonorrhea except that it sounds like Diarrhea.

-smash-? Name change? Who are you?

Simple test: do the lights turn on if you walk into a room twice?

Slut.

Get checked with a doctor, get antibiotics. I only know this because of last week's The Walking Dead.

smash has always been smash and he's been here since pretty much forever

Really?

Weird. I guess you know cause you're staff but I never see 'em.

Then again I only ever post in off topic.

Some girl I knew back in highschool got the clap once, and stories spread around the school pretty fast, so cue her walking into the cafeteria for lunch and getting a standing ovation.

I think she moved.

i thought i had the clap once. its such a great feeling isnt it?

OH THE JOY OF BEING ALIVE THIS FINE DAY AS THE SKIN ON MY PENIS WITHERS AND PEELS OFF

Some girl I knew back in highschool got the clap once, and stories spread around the school pretty fast, so cue her walking into the cafeteria for lunch and getting a standing ovation.

I think she moved.
White people are weird.

Did you tell your partner to get tested as well?

I think she moved.

Cool story, bro. Reminds me of when a girl in my halls at uni moved after publicly earning the nickname "spit-roast" during fresher's week.

So I went to the doctor and the doctor said: No more monkeys jumping on the bed, until you both have proof of cure.

And they gave me a prescription, and they're doing a UA to make sure it's just the chlamydia she tested positive for months ago.

And she's going to go back and get another dose of antibiotic.

It's four pills after a meal, and she's not sure if it worked. Just making sure, because I'm tired of pissing napalm.

i think it has something to do with how they used to treat it.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070529185521AAKSP72

applause my cock plz

LOL, the asker is asking about Chlamydia being called The Clap... except it's not Chlamydia, it's Gonorrhea. At least the responded knew that.

And then you have that moron down below who says that NO SYPHILIS IS THE CLAP. WRONG AGAIN!

I would have just been a smartass and responded something along the lines of I have no ****ing clue why Chlamydia would be called the clap.

So I went to the doctor and the doctor said: No more monkeys jumping on the bed, until you both have proof of cure.

And they gave me a prescription, and they're doing a UA to make sure it's just the chlamydia she tested positive for months ago.

And she's going to go back and get another dose of antibiotic.

From what I read it might require some serious antibiotic treatment, so you might have to take them for a while to get it to actually go away completely.

what the **** were you doing that you got the clap? Jesus man, you dodged a ****ing bullet. Could have gotten aids or herpes or something that stays with you for life.

CONDOM UP MAN!

what the **** were you doing that you got the clap?

Consensual sex in the missionary position.

Anyway, her cheating ex (three year relationship) has Chlamydia from some rando and gave it to my current girlfriend, she got tested and took antibiotics, Now she thought she was clean, and she's asymptomatic, but I got some symptoms and she told me. So anyway, she's going to pay for half of my medical bills since she feels guilty about not telling me, even though I don't actually have any solid tests to show that I have anything.

Consensual sex in the missionary position.

Anyway, her cheating ex (three year relationship) has Chlamydia from some rando and gave it to my current girlfriend, she got tested and took antibiotics, Now she thought she was clean, and she's asymptomatic, but I got some symptoms and she told me. So anyway, she's going to pay for half of my medical bills since she feels guilty about not telling me, even though I don't actually have any solid tests to show that I have anything.

So you're not only dealing with Gonorrhea, you might have to deal with Chlamydia too?

Well I hope you learnt a lesson! Luckily you are only(maybe) dealing with two curable infectious diseases. Just make sure you keep up the antibiotic treatments so you are COMPLETELY cured.

If she knew she had it... why wasn't SHE ****ing getting antibiotic treatments long enough to cure it.

Just the one actually, I don't think I have "The Clap" as in gonorrhea, but rather just the generic term for an STD "the clap." And she did have the full antibiotic treatment for Chlamydia. She was in an off and on relationship with her ex and evidently they hooked up after he said he took care of it or some shit like that.

I got a free pair of black pants with a pink waistband for doing an STD check at Uni. True story. I gave them my pee in a cup and they E-Mailed me to tell me I wasn't gonna lose my dick.

Back