HI 2 U (long time no see bla bla)

wowyouareacow

Reaction score
hi 2 u I used to hang here back in the day before hl2 came out and sat around with all the mental bastards that used to hang her then :D

so prob none of u remember me but hi 2 u all *hugs* :D :D :D

Wait, who are you?

2003 person that only reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly old people will remember.

Don't quite remember you, but you're a 2003 so you automatically deserve a hearty "WELCOME BACK!"

2003 peeps representin' yo.

Am I doing it right?

Who is this, who come to me,
Is it Lord almighty,
Or himself, the Sea?

liiiies but i dont spam i post quality stuff hehe.

just look at this post. all quality :D

03ers are fags, 05 is where the party's at.

Welcome back anyways.

I see you still sport your avatar from the original 'I feel great' incident.

Just goes to show grammar doesnt necessarily get better with age...

I remember the name, and your IFG avatar proves you're cool! Welcome back! :LOL:

Why don't you tell us what you just said again, but do it in Norwegian.

More to do with the fact that he used "2", "u", and "prob" in sentences. You cant say that has to do with english not being your first language.

u guys need 2 stop arguing, it obvi make u guys mad on each other over dis. w/o mad we can get along.

I just want ZT to talk to me like that while I imagine him being a preteen girl.

Why don't you have a seat over there, Vegeta?

Vegeta's got something up his sleeve, this isn't the first time he's been invited to "Sit over there".

logo_vegeta.png

Damn man, welcome back! You were active back then but somehow faded off into non-existance.

2003 represent!

You are quite possibly the most dead person I will ever kill.

Can't say I remember you, but I have a faint memory of some crazy Norwegian. Might be you.

Norwegians ride unicorns and eat whale meat all day. COME TO THINK OF IT I DO REMEMBER YEW.

Back