HL2.net rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuri

Tank
Reaction score
Guys

There are severe consequences to threads like this.

Regardless, there's a point. Halflife2.net isn't dead, it's thriving. quit saying it; I love you guys. Even though I'm sobering up while saying this, this is a community appreciation thread. Every argument, disagreement, or discussion we do is awesome.

I mean it. I came back for the discoursed communication about random bullshit and i get exactly that. A lot of you seem to be on this "AW MAN HL2.NET IS THINNING OUT" well even if it is, who cares. The people that post are great at it, even if I commonly disagree with them. This community is great and I appreciate it. Even though this thread can clearly be deemed a subthread of the "is hl2.net thinning out" bullshit, I think it's more important cuz who gives a shit about the pessimism? HL2.net is here and now and awesome and i love it.

PS Thiis is a response that bullshit "thinning out" thread if not already obvious, in a much more constructive manner. **** your discussion there bring it here and be more optimistic you goddamn nerds.

1281763184419.jpg

These threads are just as annoying as the 'hl2.net sucks' threads.

I'ma list a bunch of names so that those people feel better and those who aren't listed feel left out derp

aw man if veggie found it annoying it aint worth shit.

erased names because that is inherently prejudiced.

Anyways, you can make fun of me for whatever, but I just wanna say I've appreciated every post Ive made here and every response, regardless of how dick I usually act. :)

You know I was just kidding, put my name back up there you jerk.

Meh whatevs, I do honestly appreciate this community though and I feel that is fully represented in a new stupid thread that everyone hates. HOW ORIGIINAL

Vegeta, was I on the list? Because **** you Erestheux if I wasn't.

Is that smiley giving himself a double dirty sanchez?

You're going to take Vegeta's word to heart? He's a cranky, old sod who doesn't find cheer in anything.

I think he's paid by the mods to post in threads stating that he doesn't like them or doesn't want to post in them.

Not really, but I do know that Vegeta is so good at bitching that the mods generally take his word for it. Can't blame him, he's probably right, even in this stupid case.

Change of topic: ever been so drunk you can't get to sleep. sucks right?

You should try slightly less than two drinks.

Halflife2.net: I love you. That is all. :)

ever been so drunk you can't get to sleep. sucks right

Is that even ****ing possible? The more I drink, the more shitfaced I get, the more tired I get.

It is, and it sucks. Everything just spins when you lie down.

Just drink some more Erestheux, then you'll fall asleep :p

How can you be sobering up while posting that, yet too drunk to sleep? I mean, the only way you can be too drunk to sleep is if you're close to alcohol poisoning and your friends aren't letting you fall asleep for your own safety, which would mean you aren't even close to sobering up.

Also, is Thursday the new Friday or something? Every Thursday I leave my friend's place late at night and have to pass through drunk people all over the place outside stumbling away from the bars. Don't you people have shit to do on Fridays? Back when I was a youngin we did shit on Friday night since it was the weekend. You kids have no sense of responsibility.

i hate everyone

except
you though it would be you in here huh

i hate everyone

except
you though it would be you in here huh

Oh Ace, how I walked over your rug and *FOOM* you pulled it away from underneath me.

You sly devil you.

Being here for me gives me the ability to be someone else, an escape if you will. Though why Im more of an idiot, dont think before I hit post and am clearly an Apple fan..err, ADF member I dont quite know.

I can test the water here. What gets shot down here gets tweaked in the real world so it makes more sense/is funnier etc etc.

My love knows no limits. Except when it comes to No Limit.

Haha, no I'm just joking.

<3 everybody

This thread has homosexual undertones.

I like it.

Go skate into an aids tree you mother****ers.

Is that even ****ing possible? The more I drink, the more shitfaced I get, the more tired I get.

How can you be sobering up while posting that, yet too drunk to sleep?

Easy, it's this:

Everything just spins when you lie down

when I get super duper drunk, as soon as I lie down it's kind of like riding a ROLLER COASTER to Puke Headache Town

Thread still stands even though this massive hangover: I love HL2.net <3 :D

By the way, best thing ever: reading threads you vaguely remember writing

PS Thiis is a response that bullshit "thinning out" thread if not already obvious, in a much more constructive manner. **** your discussion there bring it here and be more optimistic you goddamn nerds.

I've read this sentence like five times and every time it gets better.

What is it with this LOVE in this thread?!?

I'M MELLTTINNGGGGG

*doesn't drop any names*

*feels left out because of his decision*

I'm going to write this post as a "choose your own adventure" story.

Was I on that list in the OP? If so, go to 1, of not, go to 2.

1. Thank you, I appreciate your presence here as well. I value your opinion and admire your intelligence.

2. EAT COCK, DICKBAG.

changed my mind you guys all suck

heres a list of people that suck
Gunner
pvtryan
stigmata
lefty
Tollbooth Willie
Interface
pitz
Badhat
lucid
evil^milk
Raz
tav
dynasty
rukuria tenjimliinki
krynn
veggie
jul3
toaster
acepilot
chrash
druckles
hokey
yuri

****ers

I feel special being on that list

love you bro

Soooo many other sucky people I could add to that list. Lists are dumb as a result.

Your nerdliest fear will come true when the apocalypse that is HL3.net arrives my dear OP.

THERE'S NO ESCAPING THE INEVITABLE!!!

YOU ALL ARE GONNA DIE RIGHT HERE ON THE NET AND YOUR AVATARS AND PERSONALITIES FOREVER LOST IN CYBER LIMBO!!!!

Mua ha ha ha haaaaaa!

That avatar I found for you makes your post that much more amazing to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back