HL2.net to Attend E3

-smash-

Content Director
Reaction score
[br]By the good graces of the folks at Valve, we've been given the opportunity to meet with some of the team at this year's E3 event and we'll be checking out their latest offerings. We're booked for June 2nd in Valve's meeting room where we expect them to show us Episode 3... Er, no, Portal 2. Or was it L4D2? Valve is still very tight lipped about what they are showcasing, but we can expect lots of "new."[br]As far as the content we will be pushing out for the community, that's yet to be determined as we have no idea what we're in for. Expect interviews, previews, screenshots, or E3 impressions - Whatever we can get our hands on. We can't thank Valve enough for this chance of a lifetime.[br]Stay tuned!

Make sure one of u is a spy as a Valve employee so you can get their intelligence. Try not to backstab'm though.

Be sure to implant a video camera in your nose, and disguise it as a mole.

We're going under cover as booth babes.

Hey smash, can you get signatures of key devs (especially GabeN's), please?

congrats to you guys. Try to get a lock of Gabe's hair for me.

Hoping to come back with lots of juicy details about the new projects, oh and when we will see the TF2 trading system.

I'm thinking/hoping that's just a simple code away and they might release it sometime real soon. Hopefully real soon in non-valve time...

Come on, Glenn, take me with you!
I'll hide underneath your gigantic trenchcoat!

I assume you guys are holding on to my ticket. So where are we meeting up?

Ahh, that brings back memories. Went to the old ECTS back in the days, being 15 at the time it was pretty awesome.

Have fun!

Make sure one of u is a spy as a Valve employee so you can get their intelligence. Try not to backstab'm though.

Yeah, put on a suit and balaclava and see if they 'get it'

Offcourse it might not go down well with site security :LOL:

Yes, you guys are so damned sexy!

I assume you guys are holding on to my ticket. So where are we meeting up?
We're meeting in Las Vegas, then driving, 'roadtrip style', down to Los Angeles

We're meeting in Las Vegas, then driving, 'roadtrip style', down to Los Angeles

I'll take care of the pharmaceuticals, a lawyer and a convertible. Gonzo game journalism. Fear & Loathing on the E3. Can't wait.

Pretty poor disguise if you ask me. Hot chicks at a convention with a bunch of lonely video game nerds? A disguise is supposed to not call attention to yourselves.

you should dress up as team fortress 2 characters and conduct the meeting in character

I'm sure they'll appreciate that

bring a crowbar pen or umbrella! also get some signatures but do it modestly

you should dress up as team fortress 2 characters and conduct the meeting in character

I'm sure they'll appreciate that

*Hl2.netter pulls out baseball bat and smashes other non-valve displays*

"BROKE YOUR STUPID CRAP, MORON"

congat's can't wait to see some stuff from you im hoping for portal 2 stuff along with episode three info because i liked portal

Lucky mother****ers!!!!! I was so close to going this year too....

Hey Glenn, can I come to E3 too?

EDIT: I'm serious.

If that's the case, Pi should come to my home and make pancakes!

With whipped cream...

E3's just gonna be a half-hour or so from my house. I'm jealous...

have fun though, and bring back much news!

Back