HL2.net to Attend E3

What parts do you fellow Californians live in?

Me has my doubts that Episode 3 will be shown, and me doubts are strong.

Me thinks they'll just show off new downloadable content for L4D & TF2

you should dress up as team fortress 2 characters and conduct the meeting in character

I'm sure they'll appreciate that

"Oh yeah, why don't you say that to my face...."
*Boink*

*Handcuffs Slapped on wrists*

Where the hell are you going to hide all your spy gadgetry?
You do know cameras are small enough to fit between cleavage these days

E3's just gonna be a half-hour or so from my house. I'm jealous...

have fun though, and bring back much news!

Meet up with the hl2.net crew outside the con center

Hey, Hectic Glenn and smash, i would too be interested in a signature from Gabe or Lombardi etc :D (damn, am i 14 again or what the hell is happenin to me when i think of valve?)

I live in sweden and has been following your site for many years, and just loooo000ves valve. I even printed out a mail i got from Gabe and attached it to my wall, was so surprised that he answered me :D

so pliiixx fix me a signature and send to me (i pay all postal service) and you will make Akilles in Sweden very happy (I will make an altar with the signature in the middle, and post pictures here later on) :D:D:D take care dudes and have a nice e3

so pliiixx fix me a signature and send to me (i pay all postal service) and you will make Akilles in Sweden very happy (I will make an altar with the signature in the middle, and post pictures here later on) :D:D:D take care dudes and have a nice e3

Nothings free son.

Nothings free son.

Shhh...

t1000.jpg

Can I go :( I've always wanted to go to E3, so much awesomeness.
It's too bad I'm under 18 though. You could sneak me in in a big sports bag.

I can't believe you got to do this, well done :D

I want to go :p

I'm going to stop buy and see you guys. I'll be the one dressed as a giant pumpkin zerg rushing the Valve meeting room.

Hopefully, you'll attend this:

(1UP E3 coverage on Tuesday at 1:00-6:00 PM says they will be covering a Valve demo:)

* 1UP@E3: APB in-booth demo and preview
* 1UP@E3: Valve demo and coverage
* 1UP@E3: The Beatles Rock Band demo and preview
* 1UP@E3: Assassin's Creed 2 in-booth demo and preview
* 1UP@E3: Mass Effect 2 in-booth demo and preview
* 1UP@E3: Dragon Age: Origins in-booth demo
* 1UP@E3: Splinter Cell: Conviction in-booth demo
* Brink preview
* BioShock 2 preview
* Borderlands preview
* God of War 3 hands-on preview

Source: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174456

Wow, this year's E3 looks fairly uninteresting save for a couple of games.(MW2 and AVP3)

That's what I said. :p

Can't wait to see what Valve is going to be showing of course I'm guessing HL2 EP3 but I'm hoping have something else to show as well can't wait I am really excited to see whats in store.

Confirmed recently?

He briefly said something like 2 years ago, but nothing recent.

Besides CSS needs the steamwork treatment like DoD.

Imagine if they did CS2 like TF2; different upgrades like laser pointers, scopes, grenade launchers, achievements and new maps :thumbs:

Me and Sulkdodds have to pull out attending. We were scheduled to meet with Valve on Wednesday at 5:30pm, as we couldn't really reach the time -smash- was going to be there for. However problem with booking flights so close to the time have halted our plans. Never mind.

Smash has his appointment with Valve at 2pm on the Tuesday, which seems to be very close to 1UP's appointment, could be the same / before. In any case...we will get the news on the front page ASAP. As the words leave Gabe's lips, it will be here.

It's not in production (confirmed by GabeN on GameTrailers).
Can I have a link? I want to hear what he said...thx!

EDIT: just saw the lnk on this page

EDIT_2: ahh just seen the part where he says it without hesitation...if he was silent like he did with TF 2 all these years then I would hope....*valve can do a CS sequel while we get a new call of duty every 9 months*
:(

Smash, how about a live Twitter broadcast of the meeting?

Smash, how about a live Twitter broadcast of the meeting?

Oh, definitely :) Only if that's not a problem with Valve, of course. I plan on putting pictures up as well from my phone. Think of it as a live blog, only I'll have to paraphrase... A lot.

Me and Sulkdodds have to pull out attending. We were scheduled to meet with Valve on Wednesday at 5:30pm, as we couldn't really reach the time -smash- was going to be there for. However problem with booking flights so close to the time have halted our plans. Never mind.

:( No one to keep me company???

I dunno how twitter works, but I have one... what's your twitter name thing?

Did Valve show off the Orange Box during the EA press conference; just saying because you may see some stuff tomorrow

My question is, when will news officially be relayed to us regarding E3? Does anyone know?

Did Valve show off the Orange Box during the EA press conference; just saying because you may see some stuff tomorrow

Yes, they did (during EA's summer conference).

Back