HL2.net why didn't you vote?

Greens are a bunch of nutcases in most countries, I'm never voting for them. They have a few reasonable policies and then a bajillion retarded ones.

I'd never vote Green they are just a bunch of hippie's with no idea on how the world works. I was going to vote UKIP but they are bent aswell. I believe one of their MEP's is being investigated for fraud, They claim that they'll sort out Corruption but as soon as they get it they quickly forget it and start lining their pockets.

LibDems have probably come out best from the expenses scandal too now I think about it.

Why didn't you vote in the European Parliament elections, hl2.net?

I did my duty as an European citizen and voted, thus securing my right to bitch and moan about the inefficency, bureaucracy and massive amounts of monies given to my country.

Now, more seriously, who did vote, who didn't and why Libertas sucks?

I voted for Lib Dems because they are overall harmless and every other party is either incompetent idiots or mentally dubious fanatics and bigots. the SNP can ****ing burn. Its petty but the fact they backed that god awful Trump development at Meanie means I will forever hold them in contempt. Apparently loving Scotland is being corrupt, undermining the authority of local authorities, and backing economically dubious and pointless developments that ruin the natural heritage of the country.

I could have not voted but since here in the UK I haven't voted in ages I wanted to remind myself what having the democratic right feels like.

But its all pointless because the EU parliament is a powerless talking shop far from any real issues or responsibility. Its literally the best place for parties like the BNP and butthurt communists to argue and achieve nothing far from their respective countries that hate them.

Perhaps the enormous sense of entitlement displayed by the larger parties will become diminished by stuff like this

Agreed.

I voted. for little its worth, as all the parties were pretty shit. I went for UKIP in European Elections, and LibDems in local elections.

Back