Hot Lesbian Paedophile

mortiz-Redux

Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8266780.stm

_46418069_007993276-1.jpg

I'd hit it. I can almost hear the anime nerds unzipping their flies right at this moment.

Picture makes her face look huge.

Look at that neck. I bet she could deep throat a bowling pin.

I thought this was more spam for a second.

She has a manly jawline... :|

15 years old?

Pedo my ass. That's legal in some countries. And not just the crazy obscure ones either.

She may legally be a pedo, but I wouldn't consider her one. Age 15 is well past puberty.

Her being hot and it being lesbian redeems the story's value though.

and like every male in the world will say "why I didnt have a teacher like that..."

lool Barnz.

I most certainly would not hit it...

I don't think it's technically a crime if she's hot and lesbian.

I don't think it's technically a crime if she's hot and lesbian.

i know what kind of world do we live in?? its not like it was a guy teacher and girl student. its girl on girl, no rape whatsoever...its cute

also remember that south park when the teacher raped Ike?? it reminds me of this. plus my neighbor is a pedophile, she taught at a school and had an affair with a 15 yr old student/young man.

The only crime is if there are no videos of it.

Police found several sex toys during a search of Goddard's home after her arrest.
What utterly bullshit reporting. This is like the 'rape items are cause for investigation of rape' shit.

Lol i bet they were just cucumbers cuz every woman i know has those!

A torrid, forbidden lesbian romance between a jazz teacher and her underage student set against the backdrop of Paris? I smell a movie script.

Ahahahaha... ^

I believe there technically was no age of consent for lesbian sex up to a few years ago. Still, I object to the age gap if not the supposed 'underage' terminology. Should have used her dirty jazz hands on someone her own size.

SPIRIT FINGERS!

Not as hot as this teacher at my school. This one time, she was walking across the playground, and the wind blew her skirt up and...yeah..

Jizzed in my pants.

Also lol Tyguy

Not as hot as this teacher at my school. This one time, she was walking across the playground, and the wind blew her skirt up and...yeah..

Jizzed in my pants.

Also lol Tyguy
jizz-in-my-pants2.jpg

Back