Hours Played

Danimal

Companion Cube
Reaction score
A great way to flex the e-peen, or to confess how much time you have wasted on this game.

71363088.png

wbu?

45 minutes of Demoman time out of 600+ hours is too much if you ask me :LOL:

jesus ****ing christ do you guys play any of the other 1 million games out there today??

Looks like the time count for classes is broken for me, played it for 605.7 hours at the moment I write this(never idled).
9ss75h.jpg

jesus ****ing christ do you guys play any of the other 1 million games out there today??

Really, once you have spent around 200 hours on TF2 on a decent server you will start to understand why it is so awesome.

I'm on my third straight playthrough if Bioshock 2, so haven't been on TF2 lately.

Knowing how much skill there is with the locals here makes me really wish we could actually get together for a match sometime - I think we'd do pretty well.

Warbie, you never played engineer?
Nipples, what happened with the medic points?

I joined a server to get the million points of healing superfast. It was modded so that when you healed someone it would instantly put them at 1 hp and then it would put them at their fully buffed hp. Repeatedly.

I've played about 20 minutes of it on PS3 at my mates place.

Satellite sucks.

I guess it can be boring if that's not your play style. At the very least, if you're not starting out as a medic, start as an engineer to bring your own engineers some extra metal. Having the front line sentry at a level 3 instead of a sketchy level 1 (with half a dispenser) can often make or break a game. You should have enough time to build and upgrade his equipment with all you have, get back to spawn, and get back to the front before the gates open. If you're concerned about time, go as an engineer to build up their teleport entrances as far as you can with enough time to switch back to your normal class, and meet at the front.

What I like about playing engineer is the rush from trying to get your base set up close to the front (where the risk high that you'll get stomped if they find you before your equipment is ready). If you pull it off, your team's effort will jump up a gear. Defending your (and your teammates) base while under fire is a rewarding adrenaline rush, when you manage to hold off the oncoming attack by the strategic position of your own sentry, and by keeping the many (hopefully) sentryes around the point alive.

And, of course, the rare but epic feat of building a base in/near the enemy's quarters is always a rush.

Back