Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Xbox-Retail

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I didn't buy this game.

Votes: 23 26.4%

• Total voters

Operational

Reaction score
Vote away. Retail = boxed copy. I'm curious about how many sales there were though steam compared to retail. Obviously there will be a significant selection bias here but still.

PC-steam, as part of a 4-pack so rack up four sales from me :)

Steam the day it was put up for pre-order. Bought a 4-pack too.

Have no money, want someone to buy me the game :D

I bought Left 4 Dead 2 for the PC on Amazon's website.

PC-Retail. I like owning the box even though Valve doesn't put as much detail and stuff in it as they did back in the day.

Not bought it yet, though I'm still considering... First I'll have to update my 3d-card though, since I've found out that L4D1 doesn't look anywhere near what's possible. And I do not have enough money at the moment...

Also, I'm starting to put waaay too much time in both L4D and TF2... which is starting to take its toll on my studying etc...

I didn't buy this game. I got it for free for no reason from someone I barely know (Sliver). Doesn't make it less awesome.

I technically did not buy the game as I got it for free from a bro when he bought his 4 pack.

PC-retail, as it is nearly $15 cheaper than PC-steam.

Steam. Unless I see something of a retail bargain I'll generally Steam it these days.

lololololol, 16 people didnt buy it. Thats 16 people who don't suck valves cock

Chalk me up for sucking of the cock. I bought the game. So I guess it's 15 people now.

PC-Steam. I wanted in on an early demo, which turned out to be not as early as advertised.

After a long midnight shift on Black Friday, I ran in cold weather to Best Buy to pick it up on the sale for 360

Take away one "didn't buy it" vote. I got it in a four pack.

I convinced 3 friends to buy the 4-pack with me.

I didn't. I have to beat all of my games first. I might buy one if I feel want.

Steam holiday sale for $33.50. I love every second of it.

Retail Xbox because all my friends had it for Xbox and I got it on sale for $35 at Best Buy ;D.

Back