How fast can you type?

You type 252 characters per minute
You have 38 correct words and
you have 8 wrong words

You type 401 characters per minute
You have 69 correct words and
you have 2 wrong words

I used to be a secretary. Huzzah.

100 WPM or 100 characters per minute? 100 WPM is... fast.

Got my average 62, although I used to get 75... old age is kicking in, that...and having actual voice conversations instead of having to type...

You reached 367 points, so you achieved position 7726 of 110904 on the ranking list.

You type 502 characters per minute.
You have 92 correct words and,
you have 3 wrong words.

You reached 374 points, so you achieved position 6743 of 110940 on the ranking list.

You type 523 characters per minute.
You have 93 correct words and,
you have 3 wrong words.

You type 350 characters per minute
You have 65 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

You reached 303 points, so you achieved position 22062 of 110961 on the ranking list

You type 423 characters per minute
You have 71 correct words and
you have 3 wrong words
Two of those wrong words were me accidentally hitting space twice :arms:

Did it again.

You reached 390 points, so you achieved position 4806 of 111011 on the ranking list

You type 492 characters per minute
You have 89 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

89wpm

That's more like it. Nice one Shippi.

You type 494 characters per minute
You have 79 correct words and
you have 8 wrong words

89 WPM, I think I could get 100 if I really focused but I cba

Bleh, I never really learned how to type using the home row. Looks like I have some motivation now.

I got 79wpm the first time. 89 when I knew what to expect. That's pretty normal.

It's definitely not one of the best speed-typing tests I've seen. In fact, it's one of the worst.

This is a much more accurate test.

You type 356 characters per minute
You have 62 correct words and
you have 1 wrong words

62 wpm

bleh, I'd go faster if it didn't break it into little sections.

You type 285 characters per minute
You have 47 correct words and
you have 3 wrong words

47 words per minute
position 67379

you have 169 characters per minute
you have 33 correct words
you have 0 wrong words

33wpm

I am so slow...
89693 out of 111701

went from 66, 67, to 70. I think I used to do 88 in middle school. Probably could if I tried more but its not really that important to me. Also if the sentance made sense I would do a lot better.

Last time I went to a temp agency, I took a typing test twice. Each time I scored 105-110 WPM with a 99.8% accuracy.

I'll take this one in a bit, when my hands aren't hurting :(

EDIT:

I just went ahead and did it anyways for the hell of it. I sort of froze at one point when I was confused at how I was supposed to proceed to the next chain. I also misspelled America by not capitalizing it. Heh.

You reached 400 points, so you achieved position 3928 of 111934 on the ranking list.

You type 523 characters per minute.
You have 98 correct words and
you have 1 wrong words.

EDIT: Just did it again.

You reached 439 points, so you achieved position 1764 of 111997 on the ranking list.

You type 561 characters per minute.
You have 104 correct words and
you have 1 wrong words.

Yeah... so about what I get normally on tests at temp agencies and stuff when they test my speed and accuracy. Except during those, they are complete sentences with punctuation thrown in all over the place. Commas, periods, parenthesis occasionally and quotation marks. Makes it much more difficult.

Kindof a bullshit measurement to be honest. I type in sentences and so does everyone else as far as I know, I can do that a hell of alot faster than copy typing incomprehensable gibberish.

EDIT; Oops accidentally quoted my own post.

The page breaks throw me off. I'd type so much faster if everything was on one long list instead of such a short number of words that I have wait until the next ones display when I get to the end.

EDIT: See... I just keep improving.

You reached 462 points, so you achieved position 1141 of 112095 on the ranking list

You type 580 characters per minute
You have 106 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

Bah, image being a bitch. Took a screenie.

Weee...

razi106wootfx4.jpg

I am the greatest! What do I win?

First try: 506 characters per minute, 90 word per minute, 3 mistakes. It's really cold though so my fingers don't move well. Also the disjointed words really through me off. Typing an car just feels wrong. I learned to type by spending about 2 months of my life playing MUDs when I was 13.

After a lot of tries I got up to 106 words 1 mistake. The frickin scrolling picture below keep throwing off my mind's word association, and my hands don't move as fast as my brain tells them to. It feels great though when you really hit a fast patch and the words don't even register in your hand, they just go straight to your fingers.

You reached 483 points, so you achieved position 804 of 112535 on the ranking list

You type 616 characters per minute
You have 117 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words
I'll take my cookie now.

You type 373 characters per minute
You have 69 correct words and
you have 2 wrong words

About right.

You type 579 characters per minute
You have 102 correct words and
you have 1 wrong words

I usually type around 80-85 over long periods of time though, so it's not entirely accurate :/

I'll take my cookie now.

I don't believe you. I just don't!

You reached 482 points, so you achieved position 816 of 112982 on the ranking list

You type 606 characters per minute
You have 111 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

I call you out to a word off Calhoun. We need a location and judges to monitor us.

450 a minute and 73 correct words a minute. I suppose I should of corrected some of my misspelled words

Old result:

You type 535 characters per minute
You have 96 correct words and
You have 1 wrong words

Yes. I want a cookie. Please :rolleyes:

Edit: Well not only I can't get a better results, I'm actually getting WORSE results like 84. WHAT THE HELL?

Edit 2: Well I am now happy with my result.

screenhunter02jan152215di1.jpg

This also makes me want more cookie btw :D

Also, removed the old result image.

Okay.. I call foul on Calhoun. I seriously don't believe him. Serious!

My OCD is starting to kick in here now. I've done this thing like 60 times so far. I keep getting 110-112 wpm with 0 missed words. **** I NEED HIGHER to beat Calhoun.

EDIT:

**** YEAH!

That's over 10 characters per second.

Raziaar... are you a demon?

That's over 10 characters per second.

Raziaar... are you a demon?

Oh man.. I should go into steam chat so you could hear me type. It's a ****ing blur of noise I tell you.

RAZIAAR IS NOT ****ING ALONE I'M BECOMING A ****ING DEMON TOO

screenhunter01jan152240jy6.jpg

IM COMING FOR YOU RAZIAAR
<3 :D

I thought I was REALLY GOOD.

Now I am REALLY SAD.

I guess I just can't beat Raziaar... he's too ****ing good...

NO I CAN'T LOSE HOPE :p

Edit: I'm losing hope...

Edit 2: RAZIAAR, I GOT YOU!

I'm crazy, and VERY tired, like EXTREMELLY tired.

screenhunter01jan160044hl0.jpg

I'm a demon

Back