How many cops does it take to take down an unarmed afro-ninja?

Haha what the **** they're shooting him with paintball guns? Since when are paintball guns issued to police officers? It's better than a tazer I guess.

Liveleak embedding is broken as usual so you need to click the link to watch it.

That guy must have been on PCP or something crazy, he was going apeshit like a cat having a seizure.

they didnt hit him at all. he phased through the bullets like the afro-ninja he is!

jesus ****ing christ did they get their badges out of a cracker jack box?
Have you ever tried to take down someone going apeshit? People seem to have this strange issue with the actions of the police where they complain about the use of force, then turn around and ridicule them for not immediately pacifying a perp in the situations where they avoid using it.

Haha what the **** they're shooting him with paintball guns? Since when are paintball guns issued to police officers? It's better than a tazer I guess
http://www.pain4glory.com/fn303/

And we will continue to complain about the use of force, then turn around and ridicule them for avoiding using force WHEN IT IS NECESSARY!

Yeah, imagine that!

Maybe the balls were filled with pepper spray? There was a weapon like that in SWAT 4.

EDIT: Yeah, what Vegeta said.

Have you ever tried to take down someone going apeshit?

yes several times

People seem to have this strange issue with the actions of the police where they complain about the use of force, then turn around and ridicule them for not immediately pacifying a perp in the situations where they avoid using it.

there were over a dozen cops at the scene. I'd have agreed with you if it was one or two cops

Meh, our police would have done better; they'd beat the everlasting crap out of him using nothing but shields and then MEDEVAC him out of there.

They were trying not to hurt him. He wasn't taking it seriously and wasn't posing much of a threat.

That ninja's got epic balls.

So epic in fact I bet they're constantly multiplying.

Also, lol'd at the woman saying "Oh Lordy!"

bet ya if they punched him enough to let him inmobile this video would be "omfg force abuser and racist police strikes again,like 10 of them beating just one guy! omfg!"

Yes it seems like no matter what the police do people will complain. The video was pretty funny though :).

wonder how much it would take to take down this guy

thats how i want to go down, with a huge fight and i'm gunna make them earn it...also i want to be alive when they capture me

Back