How many scars do you have on your body?

How many scars do you have on your body?

Votes: 11 13.4%

Votes: 11 13.4%

Votes: 7 8.5%

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 47 57.3%

• Total voters
#1 Scar on my foot from when I sliced it open on a tin dog food pan trying to kick my sister out of anger back when I was 12. Had to get stitches.

#2 Scar on my head from where I had a pre-cancerous mole removed.

#3 Scar on my chest from when I had cystic acne

#4 Another scar on my chest from where I got seriously burned by a piece of molten steel from attempting to learn how to weld when I was younger. What a disaster. I was wearing a close fitting wife beater when somehow that piece found it's way in between the shirt and my skin.

#5 Scar on my face next to my eye from where I got caught in the middle of a shakedown between two black guys. One guy hurled a trophy, missed, and nailed me instead. F**king broke my glasses too and had to go get the pieces of glass removed from my face. Also had to get stitches. All over some cheating bitch gf the guy who found out she was cheating with.

One time when I was jumping on the couch, my mom said, STOP JUMPING ON THE COUCH YOU'LL GET HURT. To which I replied with NO I WON'T.

I got 6 stitches right beside my eye...

One time when I was jumping on the couch, my mom said, STOP JUMPING ON THE COUCH YOU'LL GET HURT. To which I replied with NO I WON'T.

I got 6 stitches right beside my eye...

You shoulda listened to your mum. :p

FireStarter said:
The appendix is useless. Plus if you get badly injured near it it fills with Kill-You-Time-Now fluid and then bursts, sending liquid all through your body and rupturing major organs. Then you die.
O'Rly?

I only have one, from a skateboarding accident. I was going down a curved road towards an intersection when I saw a van. I tried to jump off the board to avoid the van (which I did). When I jumped off, I was moving so fast that my feet couldn't keep up with my body and I smashed into the curb. My elbow took the thrashing, dripping blood and all. After about a week or two, it healed into a loose looking piece of skin. >:l

I've also never broken a bone. I guess I'm not dumb enough to get injured?

Same here. Seems like all my friends and everyone around me has though.

Years of skateboarding and being rambunctious have left me with countless scars. Go ruggedness!

Back