How many scars do you have on your body?

How many scars do you have on your body?

Votes: 11 13.4%

Votes: 11 13.4%

Votes: 7 8.5%

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 47 57.3%

• Total voters
Pretty sure everyone here has more than 5, if the don't they've lived a safety ridden sheltered life.

I do have a scar underneath my chin where my Nan's dog bit me as a baby.

Other than that, I have cuts but nothing that I would consider scar'ish

But when you say a sheltered life, don't forget that a portion of members are careless and accident prone, and end up getting a skin-graph because they forgot what side of the kettle the hot water comes out of :p

I do have a scar underneath my chin where my Nan's dog bit me as a baby.

Other than that, I have cuts but nothing that I would consider scar'ish

But when you say a sheltered life, don't forget that a portion of members are careless and accident prone, and end up getting a skin-graph because they forgot what side of the kettle the hot water comes out of :p

Oh, I'm accident prone. Just outdoors.

Apart from that, no. And I've never broken any bones either.

Same, I must be like the only one in my family who hasn't; and I work in a warehouse and perform heavy lifting.

I have one on my lip. Got it in a fight with a rather large Brazilian and he got a decent hit in before I pinned him down.

And I dont count pussy skin blemishes like you wimps, this one is a real scar from a wound that required stitches.

Ok ill slice open your fingers Krynn and then stick a needle into the v between your fingers. Not just once. 4 times for 2 fingers.

Anyone that has those injections and doesnt scream/cry/smash the table to let the pain out is...a god.

A few. Got a small one on my right eyelid where I fell into the corner of a toybox when I was three.

Got the not insignificant scars remaining from this incident:

Image007.jpg

I have no idea how many you would count that as, there are scars where the pins went in and also where incisions were made for the operations I had.

I also have a scar on my right leg from the same incident, where I got a massive friction burn because my leathers were not skintight like they should be. Looked like a deep, deep cut at the time.

As far as I know, that's it.

Do you still have that ****ing thing in your leg?

No, not since April. I don't have any more recent pictures of the leg though, my old hard drive decided to die on me. :|

I thought Western Digital kit was supposed to be ultra-reliable...

I've been contemplating getting a motorcycle, but the problem is, it's just so hot here and nobody wears leathers. They're not even sold as far as I know, and very few people wear helmets. Rather turns me off the idea. Although I would primarily be running about the city. Not travelling very fast or far and the traffic isn't heavy really.

Even so the thought of having no skin doesn't do much for me.

Many from falling outside when I was little. At the time they covered my whole knee, but now they're rather small patches... Funny how that works, init?

Also, some on my hands from pets, like cats, and hamsters. I have also had this really weird red dot on the back of my right hand for as long as I can remember. To my knowledge it's just a birth mark.

Oh, I do have one strange mark. It's on my chin, on the side of my chin. It is a small and perfectly round depression, within which situated concentrically is a smaller and equally round mark. I have no idea where it came from, and it's very regular, doesn't look like the result of an injury (messy things that they are) at all.

Toaster's "android" theory seems increasingly possible.

I...don't like to talk about my Monkey Knife-Fighting League days...

all mine are mostly on my face...

I've got 2 scars next to my left eye from a glass door and a golf club, about 30 stitches in total.
I've got one on the back of my head from a pool stick.
And a small hole in my cheek from where they removed a cyst...when the doctor pulled it out he asked if he could take a picture of it, and my face-hole, for his book (because it was so big)....gee, go ahead...
and finally 2 scars on my lower lip from where i basically bit the shit out of myself (I had a 10ft ball land on me)

I have a lot of scars, but one has a lesson attached: Never use an impact wrench

impactwrench.jpg

with a universal joint.

2084520998UNIVERSAL_JOINT_SOCKET.jpg

(I had a 10ft ball land on me)

Wtf. If you mean a 10 ft diameter, that is like the size of a van. I can't imagine why anyone would posses a ball of that size. But since you are still alive, it was probably filled with air, so that makes you a big sissy for getting a scar from a big balloon.

four, from anal sex...

No no no, i'm just kidding

>_>

<_<

No really I think i have two, one on each hand, one came from a swing robe and my hand got caught on a banch shaped like a chicken wish bone, and the skin below the index finger got cut badly

the other is from a razor blade when i was 7, i was big into trains at the time and i used anything to move like a train and what did i do, unpacked a razor blade and went "Chow chow" over my hand and didn't feel a thing, and it started to bleed and i panicked

5 scars where i've goten stitches. One at the back and two on the front of my head. I threw a brick up in the air and somehow forgot to get out of the way when it came back down. Got a scar just above my left knee where I was on a quad bike at a camp. I tried overtaking some other guy ahead of me. I misjudged his speed and went into the back of him and the gear stick which you change with your foot went about an inch deep in my leg. Another scar on my right leg where I was swinging on a rope which was suspended just above a brick barbaque and my leg went into the corner of a brick.
Got a bunch of burn and grazes scars as well from various stupidy acts like going down a steep drive way on a skate board when I can't even skate on a flat surface.
Also managed to get myself in a small gas explosion when I was young. We had this gas oven and I tried putting it on just for the fun of it, as you do. You had to ignite it from the back of the oven, so I put the gas on full and tried to get my arm to the back of the oven but as I was very young and small at the time I couldnt reach so I put my whole upper half of my body in the oven. By this time the gas had been going for a little while.. When it finally ignited I remember seeing a huge ball of flame that sort of resembled the mushroom effect of a Nuke going off. It hit me in the face which resulted me in flying back, out of the oven and hitting the table behind me. As a reult I lost my fringe, all the hair on my arms and a burnt hand.
Yeah you could say I was very accident prone as a child..

I have one on my forehead i've had for the past 14 years of my life, two on my right hand, one on my right pinky, and one on the back of my left hand.

I have a lot of scars, but one has a lesson attached: Never use an impact wrench with a universal joint.

universal joint...otherwise known as 'the wiggler'. You should have been smarter than that.

Wtf. If you mean a 10 ft diameter, that is like the size of a van. I can't imagine why anyone would posses a ball of that size. But since you are still alive, it was probably filled with air, so that makes you a big sissy for getting a scar from a big balloon.

It was an 'earth ball', they're pretty heavy and a bunch of us were pushing it around as kids, I got knocked down in the mass of people and then the ball just dropped square on my head and slammed it into the ground. Not my most shining moment.

I probably have the oddest scar of all.

I have a two inch scar on the inside of my thigh that I got from a Christmas tree when I was 4 or 5. It was very deep but since I didn't cry my parents didn't think I needed stitches.

I also hit the heating element of my oven and there's a nice sized scar there too.

It was a fake tree and you know how it's all in separate parts? Well I lifted it up the top portion of the tree to hand to my mother and the next thing I know there was blood everywhere. I didn't even feel a thing.

Did the christmas tree shank you or something?

How'd things turn out with that girl? You wuss out? I bet you wussed out.

I haven't seen her since. There's a good chance I'll be seeing her soon though, I really hope so.

It was a fake tree and you know how it's all in separate parts? Well I lifted it up the top portion of the tree to hand to my mother and the next thing I know there was blood everywhere. I didn't even feel a thing.

Thats kinda what happened when I got punched by that huge Brazillian dude.

Only it wasnt a huge brazillian dude, I was lying. What actually happened was I was taking the door off a large, horizontal style freezer. The door was apparently heavy, and the hinges on it were spring-loaded to make it easier to open. Unfortunately I didnt know they had springs in them, so while putting my face up close to the hinge so I could see the screw I was taking out, the hinge flew out at my face and knocked me on my ass.

I was just kinda shocked for a second because it was totally unexpected, and when I picked myself up I saw my dad just looking at me with a D: face. I was like "what?" but the word came out all wrong because my lip was split in two and blood was gushing out. I didnt feel anything at all until the nurse was stitching it up. I am impervious to high amounts of pain it seems.

I haven't seen her since. There's a good chance I'll be seeing her soon though, I really hope so.

I bet you'll wuss out.

I've been contemplating getting a motorcycle, but the problem is, it's just so hot here and nobody wears leathers. They're not even sold as far as I know, and very few people wear helmets. Rather turns me off the idea. Although I would primarily be running about the city. Not travelling very fast or far and the traffic isn't heavy really.

Even so the thought of having no skin doesn't do much for me.

Where do you live? Modern mesh gear is supposed to be really good for keeping you cool. It won't offer the same protection as leathers, but neither does the stuff I wear six months of the year because it's too cold for leathers. You can also get undersuits that wick away sweat and stop the kit sticking to you, helmet liner that does the same job which I'd imagine you would want. On those occasional really hot days here, it's disgusting when you pull a sweaty helmet off and put it back on.

Don't forget that when you're moving at speed it's a lot colder than if you were standing around, too.

You can also get kevlar-woven jeans. They won't provide any impact protection, but should stop you losing your skin. I wear normal jeans whenever the weather suits anyway, the bike is my only transport and getting changed six times a day really pisses me off. I've not crash tested them, however.

One on my head, one on my gums, one on my elbow and one on my... erm.

Look I said I was sorry. I'm just a little enthusiastic sometimes.

I have a small scar on my knee, and on my index finger.

Not too many actually, and the ones I have are only minor, except one which is from an operation.

I have one on my chest (operation), a couple on my hands from various school woodwork projects (yeah I'm not brilliant at that kind of thing) and a little one above my right eyebrow from having measles and scratching, oops. And some on my arms and legs.

One on the eye lid from an air rifle! Another in the knee - I fell into a pit and got a long piece of slate stuck in my knee cap. That ****ing hurt.

One on my head, one on my gums, one on my elbow and one on my... erm.

erm? how in the hell did that happen? or do i not want to know?
but i've got like 8 or something. a motorbike accident, a few knife cuts on
my hands, and once i jumped off a wall and a piece of metal that was
sticking out of the ground went right into my knee. OW OW WOW OW it hurt.

This thread is a big circle jerk about who is toughest.

It's me :3

I have 4 i think

one on my right hand left finger where a glass broke while washing the dishes and sliced my finger, it's my worst scar.

2 small insercion scars on my right hand where pins was put in to re-structure my bones after breaking my little finger and knuckle

in the centre of my forehead haha where i picked off a chicken pox as a kid... :dozey:

...also, what looks like a scar on the underside of my doo doo lol but i dont know wtf it really is... i've always assumed it is just where my skin last formed and completely attached when i was forming in my moms womb :|

I have almost 4, the worst one is on my back. I got it when i was 4 and i fell down from the playground. It was almost 4 meters. Ouch.

Back