How many scars do you have on your body?

How many scars do you have on your body?

Votes: 11 13.4%

Votes: 11 13.4%

Votes: 7 8.5%

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 47 57.3%

• Total voters
I have a stackload on my right arm from various accidents + cat, one on my finger from almost taking it off while cutting an orange plus one from a hernia operation

I was out shrimping with Pa, Uncle Merrkat, my best friend, and a bunch of other people, and then a lighting storm came out of nowhere so we were like D:!, so we ran out of the water, and one of my sandals fell off. I grabbed them and said **** it, and kept running. Then I stepped on a barnacle or something. Cut the hell out of my foot and now I have something like a 3 inch long one on the bottom.

EDIT: Count is 13.

1.) Right thigh, I fell on glass while a kid. Had to get stitches

2.) Right Hand, above pinky knuckle. Washing a glass one day, and it just exploded. CUUUTTT

The next bunch.) Left side of my body. While riding my bike, my arms slipped off the handlebars while standing up trying to catch up to my friend..I wabble around, land on some gravle/large rocks and it tears the shit out of my left side. I'd say probably around 10 random scars from it.

I have about 3 scars around my hands since I had a nasty case of warts. When they went, they left scars.

I stepped on a nail and it went through my food while a kid. Oops.

I don't think I've got any :l

Why isn't there an option for that?

DP_071102120315928_wideweb__300x375.jpg

OK lets see if I can put together a list.

Left wrist: (multiple), slashed during a ground hockey game with a wooden stick that left splinters.

Left wrist: jabbed myself with a box-cutter while cutting open a box at the factory where I worked at the time.

Left thumb: Fooling around during a free skate, I fell then had my thumb skated over.

Right index finger: Box-cutter again but this time it caused by the blade breaking. Different job as well.

Left and right hand knuckles: Fights...

Back of left hand: Someone dared me to put a cigarette out on the back of my hand when I was very drunk. I guess I won the dare...

Palm left hand: Scar from splitting a lot of wood.

Left forearm: Shattered glass and being pushed into it = a lot of scar tissue.

Elbows & knees: Falls in various sports/activities/stupid shit.

Both antecubital fossa's: Track marks from receiving medical treatments and blood work. Makes me look like I was a junkie. I should start saying that I was a junkie, sounds better than being a deathly ill asthmatic kid all my life.

Left bicep: 1 cm scar ????

Right palm: 5 cm scar that was opened up when jumping from tree to tree when I was young.

Right index finger: Sharp knife, cutting an orange, slips, damn I shouldn't be left around knives.

Back of right arm: Just noticed, have no idea how a 3 cm scar got there. Interesting.

Chest: Fell on a wood stove when I was 3, received 2nd degree burns. I many scars on my chest due to it.

Bottom of chin: Jagged scar from fall off of a slide at age 6.

Gums/bottom lip: Had lip pierced.

Inside mouth: Had wisdom teeth removed.

Tongue: Had tongue pierced.

Corner of left eye: 2 scars, one received from a swing set with a metal swing bar and one from a plastic placemat thrown at me.

Left temple: Crawled out of my crib as an infant and struck my head on a heater.

Forehead: Fell and hit my head on a tool box while running around at age 8.

Ears: Pierced many times.

Face various: Some acne scarring.

Hairline/forehead: Had beer bottle shattered over head.

Hairline: Not sure, 1 cm scar from when I was young.

Left leg: snagged in barb wire climbing over a fence.

There that's all I can see or notice.

You guys are sissies. You only got scars from being bumpling fools.

Where's the scars from stabbings and gunshots? Basbal bats and Beer bottles?
Where is the mawlings from bears and other wild animals?

You disgust me.

On the inside of my leg from surgery.
One on the webbed skin between thumb and hand from a flat-head screw driver while opening a paint can.
One on my chin. Slick chair when I was little.
Several long cuts on my arm that didn't heal correctly.

On my hands it looks like I got in a knife fight, I have tons and tons of scars from my kitty.

Post pic of said scar?
please say that thats where it's going!

Also I have a hige hotdog looking scar on my knee from when I fell on some sheet metal when I was 5.

I would post pics of my random scars, but I don't have a good camera to take them with.

I have scars all up my forearms and shoulders because my Multiple Personality Disorder...um... Personality likes to cut himself.

I'm not a huge fan of cutting, but he's all emo and mopey so I hear. I still have some healing wounds from the last time I ran out of medication, too.
That sucked.

I've got at least five. One on my right index finger, and another on the middle, from punching a window. One on my left cheek from getting a birthmark removed around age four. One on the right side of my forehead from running face-first into a soccer pole. One on my right hip for no apparent reason (I literally woke up one day when I was 13 or so and found a mysterious scar).

There might be more but I don't think there are!

I got a scar on the back of my head from shaving. Those head blades suck ass. Thankfully it's not very noticeable.

One or two. I dunno.

One of my younger cousins(16 now) gets scars a bunch. I always tease him each time I visit him asking him where the new scar is going to be. And he shows me the huge gash he has on his body at the time.

Seriously that kid is going to be nothing but scar tissue some day.

No idea how many scars I have. I have a bunch of small ones on my hands arms and legs, and a few bigger ones: one on my chin from a bike accident when i was six and one across my nipple (almost chopping it in half D: ) from when I was 3 and somehow wiped out on my big wheel.

I own two scarves. I don't wear them very much.

I have a huge gash near my crotch where I got an operation for a hernia

The word guffaw never fails to remind me of Beano.

And CHORTLE.

One or two. I dunno.

One of my younger cousins(16 now) gets scars a bunch. I always tease him each time I visit him asking him where the new scar is going to be. And he shows me the huge gash he has on his body at the time.

Seriously that kid is going to be nothing but scar tissue some day.

That is so god damn familiar... My older cousin says that to me o_O
Age is wrong thou, as well as country ;) Whould have been pretty cool way to find out.

The appendix is useless. Plus if you get badly injured near it it fills with Kill-You-Time-Now fluid and then bursts, sending liquid all through your body and rupturing major organs. Then you die.

It should be mandatory to have your appendix removed. That way autopsies won't turn into water sprinklers as often.

Back