How many scars do you have on your body?

How many scars do you have on your body?

Votes: 11 13.4%

Votes: 11 13.4%

Votes: 7 8.5%

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 47 57.3%

• Total voters

Dynasty

Space Core
Reaction score
And how did you get them?

Ive just been looking at mine in the mirror after a shower, and a realisation swept over me that I hadnt honestly thought about before;

Im going to have these scars for the rest of my life.

Currently I have 6 scars on my body.

- 2 on my right hand, a line running from the top corner of my ring finger, across the body of it and half way across onto the midsection of my middle finger. Result of a modelling knife being ripped from my hand as I handed it to the kid handle-first out of courtesy during a Design & Technology class. 14 stiches and 4 injections into the base of my fingers, I was 9. Cant remember screaming harder, the pain of those injections is unmatchable, weirdly the cuts didnt hurt at all.

- One on the top of my left foot from a bike accident when I was about 14, ripped a chunk off the top of my foot as it dragged along the road.

- One on the top of the base of my left thumb, from desperately grabbing onto rocks and vines after falling out of the boat rafting down the Zambezi river, I was 18. A good chunk somehow got taken off, and weirdly the scar is roughly the shape of Australia.

- One on the forearm of my left arm from a plaster of paris brace being moulded onto my left arm to hold it straight, the scar resulted when the nurse used a special rotary saw that 'doesnt cut skin' (which she showed me that it didnt on her own hand before cutting me, ***king bitch) to cut the brace in half down the middle. The heat built up, I was screaming and she kept going, scar is about 12cm long running from my bicep to my forearm. I was 5. Can still see that woman's face of horror and disbelief as she took the brace off. And the blood...

- One, about 10cm long, on the front of my left shoulder after surgery when I was born, wont get into that story though.

And they say women love a man with a scar??? Im in???

Oh and no Joker quotes please, regardless of their epicness :p

Many on my hands, a couple on my face, one on my hip, back, blah de blah.

Pretty sure everyone here has more than 5, if the don't they've lived a safety ridden sheltered life.

One where I busted my head open. A bunch on my face where I've been cut or burned.

One. A girl made it. I wasn't trying to rape her I swear! Other than that I "lived a safety ridden sheltered life."

Two. One on my arm from applying deodorant to it for an extended period of time. Second by my right eye where I was hit by a hockey stick. Both are pretty faded so you'd have to look pretty close.

I honestly have none. I mean, I've fallen out of plenty of trees, and hit on the back of the head with stones, and once I almost knocked my two front teeth out permanently. But nothing has caused any lasting damage.

Of course, there could be a scar on the back of my head, but there's no way to know unless I shave all my hair.

I've also never broken a bone. I guess I'm not dumb enough to get injured?

One noticeable but there are other small ones. The big one is on my forehead from when I ran into one of those metal rods coming out of the wall at department stores that are used to hold clothes.

Three on my stomach from where I had my appendix out, one on my hand from my cat :)3), one on my forehead, though that's faded from when it happened in 1994.

I have a scar on my head. WHERE THEY TOOK OUT MY BRAIN LOLOLOL.
No but, actually I fell out of a boat...

The worst scar I have is from a bunny. It was trying to escape from my arms but decided to do a burnout with it's back legs before it left :frown:

The hockey stick assailant struck again!

That nefarious beast.

My girlfriend got a sweet scar running down her wrist from when we were jumping this fence. She hated it at first but I think it's growing on her.

I have bitch-tonnes. The biggest one on my right leg from a shard of metal , the coolest one being from a razor blade that some guy scratched me with so I kicked him in the nuts (no this is not a joke). Lots of minor ones under my hair , on my arms and around my elbows.

Ahh you just reminded me of another one.

A mate back in like..year 11 held a pair of tongs in biology or something over a bunsen burner, then tried to touch me with it, so naturally I told him to ***k off.

He laughed, grabbed the end and said it wasnt hot. So I shrugged and carried on writing, he then brushed the end against the back of my right hand, burning me, and I can see the very thin line about 2cm long. Just about see it anyway.

I've got four small scars around my left knee from an operation. Two have them have almost completely faded but the other two are still very vivid. One of them even feels a bit numb when I press on it. The surgeons must've caught a nerve during the surgery.

Wait , we are counting burn scars too? Well that adds about ten minor ones for me then.

I think deep cuts, broken bone operation scars and alike are more interesting as theyre less common than burns.

Hell everyone burns themselves at some point heh.

I've never broken a bone, or had surgery except for ingrown toenails... I'm a noob.

I have tons. I have at least 8 that are sizable. When I was 2 my sister was playing with me and pulled me out of my high chair. At age 4 I was running around the house and slipped near a door and hit my head. Then at age 9ish I ran through a glass door on the 4th of July and got a nasty scar on my arm, chest and a small one on my forehead. When I was younger I was at the beach and I ran over a glass bottle. Then about 3 years ago a pallet at work fell off a stack and hit me in my leg. It bled through sock all day and it was hard to hide and I would have came forward had my friend not talked me out of it. Also I had toe surgery for an ingrown toenail and theres a scar left there too. I have one on my back too but can't see easily. Good times

Alright, poll should change.

I've got a lot. Give me a minute to document them all.

My favorite is the 5-inch long one running down my right forearm. That's from surgery when I broke both my arms simultaneously. I have a circular one on my wrist from the same injury. My arm healed funny. 5 inch-long scars on my left arm from a staple last year.

Don't look at me like that. I was bored.

I have another on my knee that healed up recently. It's a gash that I got from free running last week. I misjudged my jump and whacked it on a bench. Some light ones on the inside of my left elbow, from jumping out of my girlfriend-at-the-time's window. There's a funny story behind that one.

There is also a cut near my hairline from being in a car wreck when I was about 13. There is a lighting bolt-shaped scar under my lower lip from when I was about 7. I fell off my friend's porch and my upper teeth went through. Also another one that I'm still not sure came from on the inside of my thigh.

I'll see if I can remember any more.

Total count: 12 thus far.

I've only got a couple of little ones from very insignificant injuries over the last year and a bit. I didn't really scar before then it seems.

I have never broke any bones and I don't really want to. I hate x-rays so much. But back on topic of scars I just found a new one on the bottom of my foot (probrobly from when I stepped on a nail). Also I can say that staples don't leave scars for long.

I'm collecting all this information and using it for further study. But really I'm not reading anything you're all saying.

One on my arm from dog bite.
One at forehead from a chain.
Lots of tiny ones on my knuckles.
One big on my forearm from burning.
On across my index finger from a knife.
One tiny at my right eye. Walked into door :S
A couple on my arms from cuts and other stuff.
A deep scare on my foot from steping on a nail.
Random shit on my legs from falling or bumping into stuff.

Thats about it

Lots of small ones, but the only noticable ones are on my chest (split it open on a big slab of rock) and my knee (once again, on a different slab of rock).

If I keep picking at the scratch I got on my face the other day I'll get a scar. I think face scars are quite cool!

I have a single burn scar on my pinky after having tried to pick up hot lasagna with my hand. Apart from that, no. And I've never broken any bones either.

Counting scars that lump, not just white blemishes

1 forehead
2 neck
1 scalp
1 shoulder
2 elbow
1 forearm
1 knuckle
2 finger
1 hip
1 shin
2 knee

total of 15

And 4 embedded pencil lead marks from getting having pencils stuck under the skin

Back