How much fast food

Houndini

Reaction score
How much fast food do you guys eat? also whats your favourite?

i eat once every 5 weeks or so.

i dont go out much :p

KFC is ok and Mcdonalds isn't to bad, but i like KFC better

KFC is the only fast food that doesn't make me feel like shit after eating it. I might eat there once a month.

Once a year maybe? No favorites. Probably Mcdonalds breakfast on the road when on a trip.

I do not like you.

Once every two weeks.

If I'm out and I'm hungry and it's late. Which isn't that often, maybe once or twice a month at the most. And I stick to stuff like chicken nuggets, because as gross as they are, fast food burgers are worse.

KFC is so freaking nasty. It feels like fat running through my veins when I eat there.

Anyways, I stopped eating fast food for a long time. Now I eat it about once every 3-4 weeks.
I am a slender lad, I can handle a bit of garbage food.

Anyways, wendy's usually has the best quality stuff, but I'd say I end up eating at BK most often.

Mcdonalds is also so disgusting...

I try to avoid it as best I can. But quite often I'm too far away from home and really hungry :(
So probably once every 2 weeks or so.

I like the KFC bowel thing with the chicken and potatoes.

I rarely eat "fast food" to be honest, perhaps once a month, if you average it out.

I do eat a lot of canned food though (eating Chef Boyardee now)

I eat out every day *D:* and I'd have to say my favorite changes depending on what I feel like. Taco Bell, Hardees/Carl's Jr, Babes....

I eat it about once-twice a month. My favourite of the past few months was Hardees, and I can't say no to a pack of fries from either New York Fries, Hardees or the like.

I eat pizza once or sometimes twice a month, any actual fast-food? Rarely, only if I am out and its late and I am hungry. Ate fast food maybe four times last year, and have not eaten any of it this year yet.

Whats considered fast food these days?

If you consider chinese food, sandwich places (like subway), pizza, and burger joints, then I eat out probably once a week.

If you just consider burger joints/kfc/taco bell then I probably eat it once every two months... and only at taco bell.

I avoid it like the plague, so maybe once every few months if I get dragged there.

Pretty regularly. It's usually when i'm driving around with my mom (still working on my permit). Sometimes we'll stop at a fast food joint when we (me and friends) are just cruising around, bored as ****, and hungry as hell, but we usually try to find a sit down joint first.

Sometimes when I crash at somebodies house too, we'll head down to McDonalds in the morning for some chow.

I really have no qualms with it. Don't find it that disgusting :/ I mean, I know it's greasy as hell, and I know it'll destroy me in the long run, but I know what's what in terms of tastiness on their menus.

I will admit though that I don't eat fast food if I don't have to. I was out on my bike today, and wanted to get something to eat. My options were to either park it right in front of a nearby McDonalds, walk in and grab something quick, or drive 4-5 miles to a friends house and then walk another mile or two from there to a local 7-11.

I went to 7-11 :/

The only reason I dont eat at McDonalds or burgerking any more is because if I am hungry, they have nothing to actually make me not hungry. Their food doesnt have any nutrition, and leaves you hungry even after you have eaten. The only fast food place to make me feel that I actually have eaten something is Taco Bell. But then I have explosive shits an hour later, so I dont go there very often.

Chinese food and Subway are the closest things I get to fast food regularly.

Oh yeah, and I go to Burger King every once in awhile pretty much just so I can get a slice of Hershey's chocolate pie. Tasty little motherf*ckers. Wish I could find em in a supermarket or something...

maybe once every two weeks or so.
I usually go to a place called 'yoshinoya' and get a bowl of rice with beef/onion on top, and then mix in a raw egg. It's pretty good and faster than McDonald's (in japan at least).

Once or twice a week, gotta have something to fill the void when you're out pissed up in town. Kebabs/chicken burgers ftw!

I can't remember the last time I went out and ate fast food. The last time I had fast food was probably during my soccer season. Maybe once every 4 to 5 months?

If Subway counts then a couple of times a month.

McDonalds/BK et al, once every two/three months I reckon, only when I need to grab something and nowhere else is open really

Whenever I feel like it... : \
Quite a lot but I'm skinny and relatively healthy.

Very little, mostly pizza (the good stuff, not shit like Pizz Pizza/Hut) and schwarma, if you count that.

KFC is the only fast food that doesn't make me feel like shit after eating it. I might eat there once a month.

Funnily enough, KFC is the only fast food that I feel like shit after eating it. I literally get nauseous from all the grease in the fried chicken. I don't get that feeling from eating french fries or greasy burgers for some strange reason.

I notice lately though, after eating really healthy, that if I stray and eat anything that is even remotely processed, I am locked to the bathroom. Good incentive not to eat that shit.

never eat at McD's Burgerking or any grease joints. I'll have Subway or Quiznos a few times a year. In Vancouver, sushi is the cheap fast food. I have about 7 sushi places within 8 blocks of me, and the cheapest is 6 dollars for a 18 pieces + soup.

I'm going to have some mcdonalds today. XD

I have about 7 sushi places within 8 blocks of me, and the cheapest is 6 dollars for a 18 pieces + soup.

You can't be serious! It must be poor quality, or some crazy sushi that doesn't have any form of seafood involved...

There isn't a single good sushi place in the town I'm staying in; I miss it so much. :(

You can't be serious! It must be poor quality, or some crazy sushi that doesn't have any form of seafood involved...

There isn't a single good sushi place in the town I'm staying in; I miss it so much. :(

The 18 pieces is for 6 tuna rolls, 6 yam tempura rolls, and 6 cali rolls. So no it isn't fancy expensive sushi, but the place is always busy so I can understand how their prices are low.

In N' Out is my favorite.

Once or twice a week of fast food for me.

Back