How much fast food

Let me see... I probably eat fast food AT LEAST once or twice a week, most of the times Domino's pizza since it's right in front of my house :p, other than that, it's usually Del Taco or Panda Express and sometimes Subway. I love all those places, yum XD. I'm still relatively healthy, you know, with some fat and lots of muscle, both things I need in Brazilian jiu-Jitsu!!!

In N' Out is my favorite.

Once or twice a week of fast food for me.

Hell... ****ing... yes.

In N' Out is the god damned mother****ing KING of fast food. I just can't get it, because I don't live in California anymore... or Nevada/Arizona.

<sigh>

I *LOVE* In N' Out!

fav used to be taco bell for sure, that was years ago. Make own tacos now. More ingredients :)

This thread has reminded me that I really miss Montreal food. Fresh hot bagel or real poutine is the greatest thing ever. I would trade all the sushi in Vancouver for one St.Viteur.

We eat out waaayyy too much. It's retarded. We woud save so much money if we weren't always so tired after work, haha.

I get free lunch at school (woo, financial aid!), so I eat their shitty burgers every week day. I hate it. Sometimes I get a chicken wrap or something, but eating something that insubstantial every day leaves a lot to be desired.. Other than that I barely eat fast food at all. Only if I'm in a rush and don't have time to get something better, basically. I eat so much better over summer vacation, lol. Fast food makes me feel like shit. I don't like feeling like shit.

some of you guys live in america yeah, your small there is the size of our large lol

I <333 Jimmy John's. I get a vegetarian sandwich on wheat bread with mustard and no mayo once or twice a week. <3

Other than that, I really don't eat fast food anymore. I really can't remember the last time I ate at a place like McDonald's or Wendy's.

I love Jimmy John's too, I eat there at least once a month because it's almost right on my campus.

As far as how often do I eat it; not often.. once or twice a month if even.

Houndini said:
some of you guys live in america yeah, your small there is the size of our large lol

Wow that's ridiculous. I wonder what your small looks like.

Wow that's ridiculous. I wonder what your small looks like.

tinyburger22299d09su0.jpg
tinyburger122a9fd3gf1.jpg

you also got bigger then large, whats it called super something?

Some places here start at Medium, then have Large and an Extra Large (Biggie, Super-Size, King Size, whatever).

The mediums are usually the equivalent of what I remember a large being 10 or so years ago.

I try to get fast food as little as possible, but I'll usually have to go several times a month when there's no place else open (11 PM - 2 AM) when I'm hungry working on homework or lab reports.

It's usually Wendy's for chili or a baked potato. Sometimes I'll go to 7/11 for candy or tea, but that's only when I have someone to go with me... because there are too many creepy people out there at night.

A couple of years ago, I used to get Wendy's for dinner once a week, but only because I had less than half an hour for dinner between meetings and a 4-hour lab.

I also eat a lot of pizza at this place nearby. They leave the pizzas out after they make them, and it gets cold and they have to warm it up in an oven. It also seems really dirty (employees use their bare hands to get your pizza, everything goes straight on the oven rack together and I doubt it's ever been cleaned). I don't know why I love this place so much. I think it is because the employees always play really weird music. Whenever I go there, it makes me laugh.

I don't know what that yellow stuff is supposed to be. So I'm gonna guess cheese. Or mustard. That's not so gross.

It's American cheese. It's gross.

I love Chipotle's burritos and chips + guacamole D: D: D:.

American cheese isn't cheese it's cheese product. It disgusts me.

Raz, what that be? 6x6, 7x7? I can't count with all the cheese in the way.

I cook all my own food or if im out and cant i buy fruit... I never eat fast food.

No it looks like melted plastic. Very unappetizing. American processed cheese sucks.

processssssed, what the hell does that mean? Rid of bad stuff?

Man screw you guys, American cheese rocks your house. Kraft will personally come to your abode and rock your f*cking house.

I only like American cheese on hamburgers. I don't like it on anything else. :p Oh and...
No it looks like melted plastic. Very unappetizing. American processed cheese sucks.
Raziaar is a cow. Cows know their cheeses. :p However, Since Raz's milk is evil, so is the cheese.

I usually go to the kebab shop around my corner like once every 2 weeks on a sunday night when i cant be arsed to cook, the burgers and chips there are

a - cheaper
b - taste better
c - less processed and greasy.

Back