How often are you on HL2.net?

Acepilotf14

Sucked so much dick for this title
Reaction score
I, personally, are usually on 1-3 hours a day. (Not a sold 2 hours, broken up throughout the day)

There have been a few times where I chose to stay on HL2.net rather than go see a movie.

Only a few, but still :|

Spend maybe somewhere between 20-50 mins a day. I only read the lounge.

1-3 times a day during weekdays and like 30 times on weekends.

1-2 hours a day at most. Some days only like 20 minutes total.

Btw my left and right arrow keys have stopped working in this little box :|

Edit: Hmm are they working now? *tests*

Yesh.

Crisis Over \o/

Too much. I'm going to cut back.

Up to 4 hours a day... depending on what I'm trying to avoid.

There have been a few times where I chose to stay on HL2.net rather than go see a movie.

Only a few, but still :|

Im doing that right now. Only my friends are watching it in my living room. With an annoying girl. With crowded seating. With a movie I have seen 4 times already in the past 6 months.

Probably daily but not for too long unless there is something interesting to discuss.

Anywhere between 1-3 times a day normally. For about, I guess half an hour at a time? Maybe more if there's many new posts and I'm checking out links and stuff.

Generally all Sunday, about 6 hours, whilst doing homework and revising at the same time. I tend to go out all day every other Sunday though.

Maybe an Hour Saturday Morning, and 3-4 Hours saturday evening, unless I'm going out to a party or something.

Probably 3 hours every evening on weekdays with homework at the same time, and about 15minutes in the morning before school.

So I spend 24 hours per week on Halflife2net, yet I still have quite an active social life.

I guess Most of that time I'm on MSN other sites ect but I always have a tab open, I should really spend that 24 hours studying.

Heh, not a chance lol.

Poll ffs

Like 20 minutes here, spend a lot of time working on Vampire : The Masquerade : Bloodlines.

I spend far too much time on here trying to be funny :(

Often have it open while chattin on MSN etc.

Too much really

D:

Never. I am never on this site. Only like... 1 minute a day...

I lie a lot.

every time i launch firefox, I must give halflife2.net forums a visit.... which is = 40-90 times a day....

all day, it's in my browser, opened in the background with me checking it every now and then.

Alot, most of the time i have it running in the background to check if someone new posted.

whenever i'm at uni or not seeing my girlfriend or my friends, i watch the west wing and browse around the internet.

2-3 hours... longer on weekends, though I only read about half the lounge, with forays into news, mods, and fan fic.

I don't usually hang around for discussion as some of you do, but I hit refresh every couple of minutes when I'm surfing the intrawebs.

Once in a while. Check in several times a day, but not necessarily every day. Then again, this is only like my third, if not fourth, most visited forum. So I generally come here to relax and be "off duty".

Back