Hyperbole and a Half

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
wolf7.png

Benny probably would have tried harder if he knew that losing the game involved so much biting. But he did not expect that the game would be so true to life. I'm sure it was quite painful for him, but that was a necessary casualty for the game to feel convincing and fun.

Benny fought bravely, but there were too many of us and he was handicapped by his reluctance to punch and kick a bunch of six-year-olds. We wrestled him to the ground and bit him repeatedly until we were satisfied that we had "killed" him.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

Just constructive criticism... maybe a Hyperbole and a Half thread instead of a new thread every time a web comic blogger releases new content?

Stern never takes criticism or conforms.

Just constructive criticism... maybe a Hyperbole and a Half thread instead of a new thread every time a web comic blogger releases new content?

Motion seconded and approved. This is now the catch-all thread for Hyperbole and a Half. Meeting adjourned.

Truly despotic. I shall have the wolves sent for your blood.

I love Hyperbole and a Half. She's pretty much the best blogger in the universe. I love the post about her dogs.

can you include the previous hyperbole and a half postings if this is going to be the main hyperbole and half thread?

Yet another great post. The drawings of them as actual wolves were awesome.

The ending actually evoked an emotion in me other than comedy this time. I think her work's evolving into something beyond lulz.

I find her drawings endearing. It's interesting that they look like random doodles by a preschooler and yet is still pretty good and captures the essence of her posts.

I like her pet posts the most, I think.

Even better. You know what they say about crazy chicks.

they steal your shit and end up calling you at 4 am all coked out of their minds?

They turn into female Nikola Teslas when exposed to radium.

Oh shit guys. Apparently she does all these drawings... on the laptop touchpad. No mouse.

who? the coked out whores who call you up at 4 am complaining of radium burns?

Gotta be honest, as enthralling as people might find these comics, it doesn't look like it's done on anything other than a touch pad in Microsoft Paint.

Who gives a shit? It's funny as hell and adorable.

Southpark was cardboard cutouts in the Cartman gets and Anal Probe days.

Who gives a shit? It's funny as hell and adorable.

Southpark was cardboard cutouts in the Cartman gets and Anal Probe days.

I'm not panning it or anything. Just wondering why the shock that it was done on a touch pad is all.

Gotta be honest, as enthralling as people might find these comics, it doesn't look like it's done on anything other than a touch pad in Microsoft Paint.

ya that seems to be the point of the drawings; they're child like on purpose not because she's using a touchpad. sheesh

man I'd make a killing selling hl2.netters swamp land in florida. it's like some of you fell from the sky yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYOWIdPHXts

sorry didnt mean to HATEHATEHATE you I was going for simple HATE

I can't hate anything that contains the Mr. Bean intro. :)

Back