I am getting bored and tired of waiting....

Reaction score
Please...valve...give us at least a bit of info on EP3 like a new enemy, weapon or character...please...valve!!!!

That makes you and about 10 million other people saying the exact same thing.

This thread is so useful!

I think Valve will listen this time!

I'm just crossing my fingers that they aren't saying anything because they're too busy making a 15 hour kickass ending to HL2.

we should make a steam boycott group to get faster answers

If Gabe was asked , TITS OR EP3 , he would have shown his tits.So don't get your hopes up.Or your penises.

My penis is already up.

omg.png

I'm a big fan of Half-Life but this thread title seems pretty weird to me. Is anyone actualy _waiting_ for Episode Three all this time? I mean literally waiting, like sitting in front of the computer day and night, refreshing hl2.net anticipating new info? I don't get it.

Valve are going to be at the GDC in March, so if you want to keep your hopes up, wait for GDC, but I feel it is border line unlikely that it will be shown. They usually wait for E3 anyway.

Valve won't read this anyway thread anyway.

Valve are going to be at the GDC in March, so if you want to keep your hopes up, wait for GDC, but I feel it is border line unlikely that it will be shown. They usually wait for E3 anyway.

I don't think that we'll get some HL2EP3 info this year the way things are going.

Is anyone actualy _waiting_ for Episode Three all this time? I mean literally waiting, like sitting in front of the computer day and night, refreshing hl2.net anticipating new info? I don't get it.
I sure hope that isn't a serious question. :) I do visit HL2.net much more frequently now that L4D2 has been released, though, still hoping we'll hear about EP3 soon...

No, I'm not waiting passively. I finished HL2 for like the 3rd time recently and don't want to go through EP1 & 2 again just to not be able to continue the adventure afterwards...

It's not the development time that's pissing me off, it's the total silence around Episode 3. Valve keeps ignoring any questions about the game and they give us bullshit statements like "we have good reasons, we will tell them soon" - meanwhile another year has passed..

I'm just crossing my fingers that they aren't saying anything because they're too busy making a 15 hour kickass ending to HL2.
HE STILL THINKS THE EPISODES ARE THE ENDING TO HALF-LIFE 2 AND NOT ACTUALLY HALF-LIFE 3

fwlt02.jpg

Well I still hope somehow EP3 will come in 2010, maybe Q3 or 4, but being late is better than nothing. Let's see, all the big games (PC and consoles) are coming this year: Starcraft II, Mass Effect 2, God of War III .etc. I don't think Valve's gonna lose the market to their competitors (well Blizzard and Activision still pwn them though^^, EA's ok but they make games and then forget about support!)

PLEASE VALVE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!111

ok now they will give us information.

They wont show anything at the GDC, they are going there to interview people who want jobs at valve.

Boy I'd love to work at Valve. Sitting around all day doing nothing, throwing ideas around in a grunion run. That's like what I do now!

15 hour? lets go for at least 40 so i cant finish it in the first sitting

Back