I got a text from my flatmate at 5am asking me to stop laughing so hard

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
This is incredibly funny. I'm on chapter 19 now. It's really funny but I...er...I'm sorry. I'm about to link to a...well...
Harry Potter fan fiction
Yes I'm sorry but I swear it's good and there have been no emos or sex scenes in it at all (yet) though I supposed Harry in it could be considered a bit of a mary sue. Some bits don't ring true with me but overall its quite funny.

So the premise is that Harry's aunt married a college professor and he's a know it all, home-schooled science prodigy. It starts off just ripping on how the Harry Potter world works but it also seems to be developing its own plot. It has also damaged my relationship with my flatmate, which is always a sign of a good fan fiction probably.

Link here. I believe there's also a PDF version to download if you prefer that. It has 71 chapters and I think it's still being written.

Chapter five's sensational twist had me bursting with laughter. The utilization of condescension and trickery between the two boys is definitely the icing on the cake.

"Lucius Malfoy? The Lucius Malfoy?"

Very pleasant. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Oh my god. I can't stop laughing. Text cannot convey this level of emotion.

man this is amazing, and I was even apprehensive at first

Oh, I remember reading the first 5-6 chapters of this! Thanks for reminding me. It's great, so it is.

Anyone else still keeping up with this? If you aren't then I suggest you get caught up.

Also if you haven't read it, you should.

Chapter five's sensational twist had me bursting with laughter. The utilization of condescension and trickery between the two boys is definitely the icing on the cake.

"Lucius Malfoy? The Lucius Malfoy?"

Very pleasant. Thank you for sharing this with us.

God I was such a ****** back then

Will this be funny when I read only 5 of the HP books like 10 years ago?

Just started reading...

...God, this is brilliant.

Finished chapter 5 and that was the only bit I found funny so far. I assume this is funnier if you read the books / watched the movies?

Even after reading all the books and watching all the movies, I have to say the humor of this shit has worn off.

An update Friday, an update today and now an update on Wednesday too? Are we in the endgame?

An update Friday, an update today and now an update on Wednesday too? Are we in the endgame?
It is April, and the author wanted to conclude the series by the end of Harry's first year. So, Endgame yes, but I doubt he'll finish it before December.

lol wish I could kid. Your mom isn't ready again yet

You crack me up man. Come on over sometime, we can talk about shit, smoke your drugs, etc. You must be one cool dude.

Back