I had a revelation

TheSomeone

Reaction score
I was in art class, explaining my life philosophy to two friend, or rather making up as I went along, and realized what my true life philosophy was:

My goal in life is to take the most hilarious course of action.

IE: missing prom and doing something really stupid like getting lost somewhere without my cellphone.

Then in 20 years I'll be at a reunion:
"Remember junior prom?"
"Hahaha no I was lost in walnut creek without my cell phone"
Then everybody's gonna laugh their asses off.

:farmer:

My life philosophy is do whatever is easiest
But i like yours too
Seems like one i'd enjoy living by

I came into this thread believing some random person on the Internet was suddenly enlightened into becoming the next Mohandas Gandhi and would usher in a new age of enlightenment and equality for all human beings through acts of peaceful civil disobedience. They would spread peace throughout the world and attack our ways of evil and capitalistic indulgence. They would gain the friendship of entire nations, protest unfair and unjust treatment of other human beings. Their status as a human being would be unequaled amongst all. For their actions, they would be jailed numerous times but for what? For the improvement of our culture, our society. They had done nothing morally wrong, no harm done against their fellow peers. Their actions would earn them the Nobel Peace Prize and would give them an easy shot at becoming Time Magazine's Person of the 21st century, giving them more fame and glory than any two-bit Hollywood hack trying to quickly become famous through selfish greed and deceit. But no, just disappointment.

Shens said:
I came into this thread believing some random person on the Internet was suddenly enlightened into becoming the next Mohandas Gandhi and would usher in a new age of enlightenment and equality for all human beings through acts of peaceful civil disobedience. They would spread peace throughout the world and attack our ways of evil and capitalistic indulgence. They would gain the friendship of entire nations, protest unfair and unjust treatment of other human beings. Their status as a human being would be unequaled amongst all. For their actions, they would be jailed numerous times but for what? For the improvement of our culture, our society. They had done nothing morally wrong, no harm done against their fellow peers. Their actions would earn them the Nobel Peace Prize and would give them an easy shot at becoming Time Magazine's Person of the 21st century, giving them more fame and glory than any two-bit Hollywood hack trying to quickly become famous through selfish greed and deceit. But no, just disappointment.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
You are great.

Shens said:

The legend speaketh.

I try to follow two rules:
Don't worry
Be certain about nothing

My life philosophy: Hope for the best
Prepare for the worst

My Philosophy is to act out my purpose.

Without purpose we would not exist
It is purpose that created us
Purpose that connects us
Purpose that pulls us
That guides us
That drives us
It is purpose that defines us
Purpose that binds us

My philosophy: Do stuff until you die.

w00t

I don't have a cellphone and don't go to proms, got a problem with that?

Shens said:

Brilliant.

Shens is legendary.

and f-stick, those are actually a good few qualities.

You will find that, to your displeasure, they're my only ones.

My stance on everything in life:
vym6pd2to.gif

I would say that my personal philosphy is dictated by living eagerly and well, with careful consideration and hope that all my actions bring love to the world.

*goes back to punching self in dick*

Well I remember constantly thinking about it for a month non-stop, thinking about why we live I came to a conclusion absoulutley every single thing we do is done to live longer. I thought about heaps and heaps of things we do and realised that all of them, 'when you break it down' are done to live longer. I realise this is making me sound like one of those guy's that pretends to be smart on the internet.

Live Life Fully...Hope 4 de best...when luck give you lemons, use them to pelt ur friends

Back