i want my crossbow!!!!!!!!

N

nothingman97

ever since i saw the pic in PC GAMER (US) with the crossbow, i've been drooooooling over giving that baby a spin.

damn...screw CS:Source, just give me "A Room Full of Zombies and The Crossbow:Source"...i'll have more fun with that!! :naughty:

i want to pick up that saw blade with the gravity gun, full charge release blade spinning and slice right through the enemies body like a knife through butter.

yeah i heard its a high res picture too is this true?

uh...it's still in my mag...i'll see what i can do...

i dont know what youre talking about, i dont see one in the USPCgamer with 98%

7hoR said:
i want to pick up that saw blade with the gravity gun, full charge release blade spinning and slice right through the enemies body like a knife through butter.

It's called the Manipulator, not gravity gun. Get it right or die! :p

Cant wait to see the new Crossbow. was my fav. gun in hl1.

sorry, got in the moment a little bit when reflecting on the video that shows it and wanting to be in the game doing it

*Opens console, kill, *enter*

ughhhohhhh

I want the .357 magnum. That widescreen screenshot with the .357 and the ant lions in front of the boat got me to half mast instantly.

I can't wait to get my hands on the crossbow either... mmm, crossbow

Ownzed said:
Actually its called the Zero-Point Energy Gun acording to PCG. The exact quote is: "Thank you, Valve, for making the Zero-Point Energy Gun such an important part of HL2. Otherwise known as the Gravity Gun, it's the best gadget a commando scientist could wield..." For the rest of the article they refer to it as the gravity gun :p

nothingman97 said:
ever since i saw the pic in PC GAMER (US) with the crossbow, i've been drooooooling over giving that baby a spin.

damn...screw CS:Source, just give me "A Room Full of Zombies and The Crossbow:Source"...i'll have more fun with that!! :naughty:

I heard that you can pin enemies to the walls while they are still alive with the crossbow... it would be awsome to pin a combien to a wall then finish it off with the crowbar

Danimal said:
I heard that you can pin enemies to the walls while they are still alive with the crossbow... it would be awsome to pin a combien to a wall then finish it off with the crowbar

thats sweeeeeet

Theres a pic in PC Gameplay, pm me if you want it.

I jsut want the Manipulator and the Overwatch Pulse Rifle

I would use the corssbow on headcrab zombies, shoot the headcrabs right off 'em

It would be funny to see a noob go after a Strider with a crossbow/crowbar but I should try it (will take millions of crowbar hits =/)

Danimal said:
Another reason why HL2DM would own. Damn you Valve! /shakefist

4x zoom , pull trigger ... click ..... thhhhhhwwwwaaaaappppppp ... combine pin'ed to the wall :) niceeeeeee ... can't wate :LOL:

It's called the Manipulator, not gravity gun. Get it right or die!

You'd better die then, because you got it wrong too. It's real name is the Zero Point gun

Desperately want that .357 :/. It kicked ass in HL, it'll kick ass in HL2 as well.

Right i have replied to all who pmed me with the crossbow pic from the review, theres no spoilers on the page either.

A guy called neo shiny, you might wanna send me it agen, because i got your name but not your message? was it about the corssbow or something else?

Ownzed said:

According to PCZONE its called
the "Zero point energy gun" :imu:

Hey did you realise that the weapon is basically a GRAVITY MANIPULATOR.
If you were to abbreviate it, it would be G-MAN
S*IT, the manipulator is G-man. Forget all those G-man is Gordon thread, this one has really hit the fan.

nothingman97 said:

i think its more fun to put them all in fire like in ravenholm lol

Anyone with a crossbow pic, Pm me :D

My anticipation level for HL2 = off the chart.

The more I think about it the more fun the Corssbow will be :devil: Imagine pinning an innocent citizen to a wall and throw crap at him with the manipulator, then to be even more cruel. throw a grenade at his groin :LOL:

Danimal said:
The more I think about it the more fun the Corssbow will be :devil: Imagine pinning an innocent citizen to a wall and throw crap at him with the manipulator, then to be even more cruel. throw a grenade at his groin :LOL:

thats just wrong, but freakin awesome, yeah! cant wait until i get my hands on that crossbow! :E

Another idea! <bing>

If the game is super detailed or advanced or whatever its called then you might hit 2 people with one arrow? Like one goes through one head and then hits the person behind it? Now that would be skill...

It would be funny to see a noob go after a Strider with a crossbow
The crossbow was the weapon of choice in the final boss battle in HL1.

wow really? I just used that gun that sprayed out the white line and stuff (Argh so long ago, cant remember its name)

Frutkola i sent you it, and some other people who asked.

Anyone else?

i read the cross bow arrow pins people to things.

So you can kill someone with a headshot against a wall and he will be hanging by it.

If it does pin people to walls etc

what about headcrabs?

Back