I was about to board the train to Nova Prospekt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soratami

Hay! >_>

I'm new here. I recently got Haf-life 2, and when I figured out the massive community behind Valve, I decided to join a forum.

Yes! Stay away from the Steam forums!!!

Thay'll lure you in and in a matter of seconds you'll be turned into some sort of horrid minge beast of unspeakable horrors which upon being released into the internet will consume every unhorrid and pretty boquet covered Half-Life 2 forum in existence then your evil masters will turn you against the corperations and all other websites which are filled with fairies and other little cute things such as extremely fluffy bunnies and little kittens and big eyed puppies and so on but soon the steam forums will turn all these lovely things into HOORIBLEMINGESANDCONTROLTHEINTERNETWITHTHEIRARMYOFHORRIDLYHORRIBLEMINGEHORRORSANDYESTHISWASALLONESENTENCEHEEDMYWARNINGANDDON'TUSESTEAMFORUMSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs to the hills screaming*

D:

Hay! >_>

I'm new here. I recently got Haf-life 2, and when I figured out the massive community behind Valve, I decided to join a forum.

Yes... community. shit, wheres the shifty eyes smiley... ah damn.

I BESTOW BLESSINGS OF WELCOME UPON YE "NEWBIE"

...I'm gonna' lie down now.

<_<
>_>

/me kicks Soratami back onto the Nova Prospekt train

Dr. Breen gives me a bonus for every newbie I send to the slave factories.

/me yanks Soratami out of the train.

You TRAITOR!

<_<
>_>

/me kicks Soratami back onto the Nova Prospekt train

Dr. Breen gives me a bonus for every newbie I send to the slave factories.

I had that job but someone *cough*someonewhowantedmyjob*cough* set me up. D:

Anyway, hi.

/me yanks Soratami out of the train.

You TRAITOR!
Dude, my money! And more importantly than that, my good standing with Dr. Breen!

*Whispers* Listen, Danimal, I'll give you a cut of this. You don't have to give me all the newbies, just like one out of every five. Come on. Come on.

Come on.

Also Atomic you've got that job as trash cleanup now, and you don't even pick up your own trash--you just tell other people to do it. You have a pretty good job, man. I actually have to push my own citizens into the razor train. Wish I had someone to do that for me...

Danimal come on

One thing, it's a very wise idea not to mutter the name Candlejack or el

//This is the best roleplaying subforum I've seen ever

I'm thinking that we're probably classed as insane when we reach above 1,000 posts...

*whispers to Darkside; i'll give more newbies in if you give me one in every 8*

*Rubs the area between his eyes with his fingers, as he hears the deal being whispered to him*

*Lowers his voice as he turns his glare to Darkside55 with a nod*

I suppose so.

*Rubs the area between his eyes with his fingers, as he hears the deal being whispered to him*

*Lowers his voice as he turns his glare to Darkside55 with a nod*

I suppose so.

*TRANQ'D!*

Lets go Danimal...

*Pays Pitz*

I've always been a believer in the contingency plan. Just in case you'd said no, Danimal...ah well. Come on Sloth, the next train's almost here. Ten, maybe twelve people on board. Friggin' payday. :D

candlejackyj3.png

resistanceji4up0.jpg

EDIT: AAAAAAH!!! Why are images on newbie boards blocked?

Er, is the newbie still with us or has he run off?I really wouldn't blame him if he'd run away!:D

Bumping welcome threads ftl, and you yourself are still a newbie so I wouldn't talk.

He's probably long gone. Wouldn't necessarily blame him though, all of this talk about Candle Jack is making me sca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back