I wonder about Gordon's Life...

F

Freeman Fan

HAvent u ever wondered about Gordon? About his life before The MIT, where he was born if he has a six-pac. I wonder if he'll propose to Alyx. MAybe Eli will disagree. Then maybe Gordon will kill him. And then maybe there will be Chaos. Just wonder. He isnt too bad looking himself. Just wonder.....

There is one detail we know about his life before MIT. The official guide says that Gordon created a gas powered tennis ball launcher or something at age 6.

I don't expect to see Gordon doing any proposing. It's well established that Gordon never speaks or does anything that you don't make him do in game.

True, that is the sad part, he juist looks angry in his picture and so,so, uhh....,so so EMPTY

Glenn got it nail on the head.
You've made a mistake if thats you Henry.

Gasp* Crap to fight is right. But cing that guy flung around and stabbed, its kinda harsh

Freeman Fan said:
True, that is the sad part, he juist looks angry in his picture and so,so, uhh....,so so EMPTY
Empty? You clutching at straws boy

its not henry Samon, come on, im just feeling sympathy for Gordon. No life....
Trust me I am normally not like this.

Maybe you should all forget Henry and stop mentioning him. After all he did those things to get attention, and by mentioning him your giving him the sick satisfaction that he's famous or something:dozey: .

OMG Im not Henry, I live in Korea OK? Look Im not trying to stir things up here. If I did something wrong, I am Sorry. I didnt try to do anything harmful.....

Relax would you. I don't think your Henry:p .

On topic. Personally I would've preferred if Valve didn't use this "you are Gordon therefore you shouldn't see him or know anything about him" strategy. Would it have been so bad if they just let him be a very well built character like the others in the HL story line, and of course given him some decent lines to say:rolleyes: .

phew, i thought id get kicked (hope not) lol

**** me Im an idiot

Poor Gordon, all he is is a puppet for our own enjoyment.

I think they mean that dude named KingHenry or something, that spammed the hell out of this forum a while back

Freeman Fan said:
OMG Im not Henry, I live in Korea OK? Look Im not trying to stir things up here. If I did something wrong, I am Sorry. I didnt try to do anything harmful.....

Welcome, brother to our glorious haven. Thank god that there is someone also from our most glorious and awesome paradise.

DOKDO THE LAND OF KOREA!

ahem.

ríomhaire said:
How do you think he orders around the rebels and scis? Elaborate hand gestures?

Of course, it's the way of the future :)

ríomhaire said:
How do you think he orders around the rebels and scis? Elaborate hand gestures?
hahahah FUNNY:cheese: I think Gordon can talk... i mean hes not a mute is he? Mabye Valve just does not want to make plainless cutscenes or want to give him a voice yet...

I don't think they'd ever give him a voice, it would ruin exactly that which makes HL great and differen't from a lot of other games :p

No, in alot of fps and third person games, the main character is sillent. But still, it doesnt mean he/she doesnt talk.

Yeah but it's becoming more and more common now where the hero is usually a bit ... chatty :p

Gordon don't talk, have you heard him? NO, no one has. pressing C button makes gordon talk to others right? (Voice or Hand) Think off it this way: you are Gordon, what ever you do he dose you think "I'm go to stay hear and get a drink" thats what he thinks or "****ing hell there is a combine ****er around there ****" thats what he thinks, you pressing C gives you the illusion that you are saying "GET OUT OF THE BLOODY WAY" or 'GET YOUR ASSES OVER HEAR"

There's a message at the top of the forum telling me that I should be horribly ashamed of myself for being such a lurker and that I should interact with people more and stop being such a social outcast... so I'd like to say two things:

1. The tennis ball launcher that Gordon inveted was butane-powered.
2. Basse's diagram explaining the different elaborate hand gestures is just about the funniest thing I've ever read here :LOL:.

Freeman Fan said:

You have 17 posts and you know who Henry is? :upstare:

UltimaApocalyspe said:
You have 17 posts and you know who Henry is? :upstare:
He may be lurking more and posting less...common sense dude or I SMELL A RAT!
Btw Sparda i listen to my MP3 player while playing HL2 on Xbox, does that mean that Godon turns on a music playlist and starts listening along while killing Overwatch? But i get what you are trying to say, its the you are Freeman thing...

Azner said:
Btw Sparda i listen to my MP3 player while playing HL2 on Xbox, does that mean that Godon turns on a music playlist and starts listening along while killing Overwatch? But i get what you are trying to say, its the you are Freeman thing...

Why not? And he 'pauses' reality sometimes to make himself a sandwich too :)

Then theres the urge where you want to go take a leak, however Gordon can't really remove his suit there and then so .....

Drackard said:
Then theres the urge where you want to go take a leak, however Gordon can't really remove his suit there and then so .....
My H.E.V suit is the best.

The HEV mark 6, better that Gordon’s, more comfortable especially around the crutch with piss straw ( so you can piss when on the run and it runs out the bottom of your shoe ) and masturbator.. well nuf bout that.

With this going on, we should make more... seems that Gordon curses alot at the combine and his fav word is in hokkien!

Azner said:

Azner said:
With this going on, we should make more... seems that Gordon curses alot at the combine and his fav word is in hokkien!

99.vikram said:
Why not? And he 'pauses' reality sometimes to make himself a sandwich too :)
If thats what you do then...well yeh yeh thats what he dose.

Back