I'll just leave this here.

No, that's just two random women holding hands at an amusement park.

Anyhow. Hello world. I've missed you.

I was grocery shopping late last week and these 2 hot lesbians were all over themselves. I couldn't help myself from starring. First time I've seen 2 hot lesbians in real life. Wanted to take a picture but had to stop myself.

No, that's just two random women holding hands at an amusement park.

Anyhow. Hello world. I've missed you.

is this really that uncommon in your neck of the woods? you cant step into chinatown in any major city without seeing women walking arm in arm.

Is this some sort of "My HL2.net hiatus is over" thread? Because your last posts that weren't in this thread were in 2009...

he just saw womans for the first time in his life so he took the picture to remnber the moment

is this really that uncommon in your neck of the woods? you cant step into chinatown in any major city without seeing women walking arm in arm.

Holding hands =/= arm in arm

Female friends walking arm in arm is a common thing in China.

Two white girls holding hands, though. There's probably some lesbian dynamic going on.

edit: lol'd at RJMC

AshaAndLauren.jpg

my ex girlfriend on the left kissing her friend when she was drunk. i wish i had a better camera at the time but this was like 5 years ago

my ex girlfriend on the left kissing her friend when she was drunk. i wish i had a better camera at the time but this was like 5 years ago

You do know that people that post pictures of people they knew online without permission are total ****ing douchebags, right?

You do know that people that post pictures of people they knew online without permission are total ****ing douchebags, right?

its dark, and I'm pretty sure no one here knows who they are. Plus I don't hang with them anymore. Also pics of girls kissing......you'd think you'd enjoy that

its dark, and I'm pretty sure no one here knows who they are. Plus I don't hang with them anymore. Also pics of girls kissing......you'd think you'd enjoy that

Glad you got to make that decision for them. And OMG, OMG, drunk girls kissing! Welcome to freshman year of high school.

Good move douche.

The hell kind of high school did you go to, NL? Back in my day, they didn't start that until freshman year of college.

or I just didn't get invited to the right parties

The hell kind of high school did you go to, NL? Back in my day, they didn't start that until freshman year of college.

or I just didn't get invited to the right parties

The kind with a lot of naive white girls trying to fit in.

Man it is so exciting that you are back I've been waiting for so long

Greatness?

Also, if you're even remotely surprised that Warped is 'that guy' clearly has never listened to a word he's said.

Glad you got to make that decision for them. And OMG, OMG, drunk girls kissing! Welcome to freshman year of high school.

Good move douche.

It's Warped, what do you expect? He's one of the worst kinds of people.

My girlfriend is Bisexual. :D
I do not believe that your girlfriend is bisexual nor do I believe you have a girlfriend nor do I believe you are a heterosexual male of the species Homo sapien sapiens nor do I believe your mom.

I do not believe that your girlfriend is bisexual nor do I believe you have a girlfriend nor do I believe you are a heterosexual male of the species Homo sapien sapiens nor do I believe your mom.

Haha good for you. Jealous.

It's Kobe Beef...apparently the best tasting beef in the world.

kobe%20beef%20photo.jpg

High res marble-y goodness:
4_Kobe_Beef,_Kobe_Japan.jpg

It's Kobe Beef...apparently the best tasting beef in the world.

I went to a resturant once where they gave you an entire back story with your meat before you ordered. Ended up paying like $130 for 2 people. Felt like an idiot paying that much with a McDonald's right across the street.

Back