I'm fed up with religion. /rant

why would you capitalise the "g" in "god" if you're an atheist? perhaps atheism is just a cover, perhaps you are really a religios person fearing persecution/ridicule for your beliefs?

he's an imposter! rush him boys!

invasion23.jpg

damn I wish this were true, I want to point in horror at the religious too

By the looks of this post, and all of yours posts in general, the concept of 'capital letters' probably doesn't ring a bell with you, does it Stern? :D

By the way, if you were a goD like me, would you be religious? Religion is about choosing what you want to believe, how you live, etc. But if you're a goD you have no choice right?

Oh yea, and Stern, what about Dog the bounty hunter? He's not a dog, he's a human, yet his name is Dog.
HUH?
HUH?
HUH?
UHU?

.much like gravity grammar rules are meant to be brokeN

"...just don't go attacking others who do not share the same belief as you."

I'm not attacking anyone, I'm having a debate/discussion on the internet. Once again, why is it that this issue and not any other that is so ****ing sensitive with people, where you should just let things be the way there are? This is the kind of shit I'm talking about, where even questioning someone's faith means I'm an asshole. *awaits someone cute to come and quote that last sentence bolding "I'm an asshole."

"...just don't go attacking others who do not share the same belief as you."

I'm not attacking anyone, I'm having a debate/discussion on the internet. Once again, why is it that this issue and not any other that is so ****ing sensitive with people, where you should just let things be the way there are? This is the kind of shit I'm talking about, where even questioning someone's faith means I'm an asshole. *awaits someone cute to come and quote that last sentence bolding "I'm an asshole."

It's not that this is a sensitive topic, but I'm sick of hearing about it, no one ever shuts the **** up about religion, let people live their lives, and if you want to hear what people on this forum think about religion, type religion into the search bar, you'll get atleast 100 threads.

I dont think people should shut up about religion.

What's that Lassie? Another religion thread has cropped up and is threatening to consume the board? Good boy! Now lead me away from it!
^This

It's not that this is a sensitive topic, but I'm sick of hearing about it, no one ever shuts the **** up about religion, let people live their lives, and if you want to hear what people on this forum think about religion, type religion into the search bar, you'll get atleast 100 threads.
^This too

I think anyone who promotes the atheist agenda or the agenda of any religion by posting in this forum should be banned.

I'm sick of it tbh. It's impossible to "convince" people that their beliefs are wrong and therefore the OP is just wasting our times.

Also, note that DOG is GOD backwards... coincidence??!?

So, I'm like the anti-god!? If our names are backwards, that must mean we are backwards, which means since he's nice and all that shit, I'M THE GOD OF DEATH AND CHAOS.

I think anyone who promotes the atheist agenda or the agenda of any religion by posting in this forum should be banned.

I'm sick of it tbh. It's impossible to "convince" people that their beliefs are wrong and therefore the OP is just wasting our times.

Oh, I forgot that it's mandatory for everyone registered on the forums here to respond to my thread. :sleep:

I suppose that in your perfect world, free speech would only be okay if it fell in line with what you like to hear, is that right?

If any of the admins/mods feel that this thread is so terribly awful, they can close it.

The mods explained numerous times to us, HL2.net is not a democracy, there is no free speech, and they can ban without reason. So shut up.

The 'J' is silent, like in Jalepeno.

It's pronoucned 'Hay-soos'.

Man. Some people are dummy.

The 'J' is silent, like in Jalepeno.

It's pronoucned 'Hay-soos'.

Man. Some people are dummy.

Haha. Actually, if you read his post and pronounced "Jesus" as 'geez-us' that was only the way you interpreted it. Therefore...OWNED! :E

I learned that my grandmother was a Christian and I was shocked beyond all Hell. I couldn't even look at her without feeling pity and disgust. I told her she was just being ignorant but pretended to be senile and confused which made me angrier, so I fist-slammed her gut.

God, that stupid bitch.

My fourteen year old sister told me she believed in god so I grabbed her by the hair and whipped her around the room, slamming her head through the TV screen, then I lit her corpse on fire.

Haha, yeah, you wouldn't believe what I did to my granny when I found out her religious affiliation.

She couldn't believe it either.

Ohjesuschristsixpagesoutof****ingnowhere.

I hate you guys.

I just laughed for like 10 minutes straight because of you Samon. For some reason when I scrolled down, I just looked at your avatar for like 2 seconds, imagined daffy as peaking his head in the thread, and then I read your post.

My face hurts. I hate you.

Religion thread. Yaaaawn.

How about giving people some personal freedom and not being an asshole by trying to disprove their beliefs like a rabid atheist missionary? (@ OP)

No, let it stay open! This is great to observe. All the Athiests going batshit insane, all the Religious dudes going batshit insane, a few people trying to reason out something nice and the rest of us sitting on the sidelines and s******ing.

/EDIT Did you know that apparently you can't 'snig-ger' on the forums? Because the swear filter is b0rked.

When I went to church and it was really ****ing boring. The worst bit about religion is how god dam boring it is.

@Koola_Mena: I was Catholic/Christian (forced by my parents...even getting yelled at for not wanting to attend Church every Sunday) since birth until eighth grade. Then I graduated my shitty little private school and entered a public school, and life has been smooth sailing ever since. Thanks for your blind assumption though.

@Mikael Grizzly: Normally I would agree with you. Seriously. My problem is that encouraging free belief when it comes to religion (imo) is the equivalent of encouraging your infant baby to continue believing in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy until they die. God, Santa Claus, and the Tooth Fairy are all made up, and children seem to have no problem letting go of all but the first one (respectively). This is why it's ****ing wrong. Just think about it. How isn't Santa Claus a deity? If you're a good person he brings you ****ing material possessions that you ask for. If you're a douchebag he brings you ****ing coal. Why is this shit so hard to grasp?

@Jintor: LOL @ sn-igger comment. Hahaha.

@toaster-chan: Sex?

@Mr Stabby: CORRECT! Ok, now imagine the majority of the world's population going through with these boring [and pointless] rituals on a weekly, if not daily basis. People waste their lives over this shit, which is very dangerous to me.

Ok, prove that God doesn't exist then, if you're so sure.

I have one better. You prove to me that Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy don't exist. Oh, what's that? You can't? DING DING DING! You can't prove that something imaginary exists, and besides, it shouldn't be that the critic must disprove something he/she finds skeptical. The believer, however, should be required to prove his/her faith upon request (or to themself if they truly believe), by default. This isn't me trying to hide my failure here, it's just the truth.

Ok, prove that God doesn't exist then, if you're so sure.
Come now, the burden of broof is surely on the god-botherers.

They're the ones claiming there's a big man in the sky that nobody can observe.

Yeah, you know, the burden of broof. I have no obligation to broove them wrong. They've got to broove themselves right. Broovy!

@Koola_Mena: I was Catholic/Christian (forced by my parents...even getting yelled at for not wanting to attend Church every Sunday) since birth until eighth grade. Then I graduated my shitty little private school and entered a public school, and life has been smooth sailing ever since.

i'm orthodox, i left voluntarily and joined because of my family under no duress. maybe that's the difference between you and me.

Thanks for your blind assumption though

Get ****ed.

I suppose that in your perfect world, free speech would only be okay if it fell in line with what you like to hear, is that right?

Btw, this statement contradicts your argument..

Er, don't you mean truth or proof? You just made that word up!
Edit: Dammit, Koola!!! :frown:

Back