I'm not eating this shit!

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
That is pretty awesome. And if the choice is delicious poop steak or starving then that's a easy call to make. That picture in the article is pretty disturbing however.

I just saw an interview on the daily show with a guy who says we'll need to make drinking water out of our sewage soon. Soon real food and drink will be luxury items, and we'll all be eating shit and drinking piss regularly.

It does sound very Vonnegut :D I wouldn't mind trying a turd burger

Sounds good for the people who eat feces regularly. I'm sure we'll get used to the taste. Hey, you know what? Waiter, I'd like one of those turd burgers and an extra large drink of urine. Also, put a few eyeballs in my soup and sprinkle some salt on the monkey's brain.

And here I thought people into scat play were just insane. Turns out they just need a high protein diet. :p

I feel sick just reading about poop meat. I agree with Neutrino. I'd rather eat insects or seaweed or plankton cakes.

Haha, the label on the fridge is straight to the point - "SHIT BURGER".

I'm vegetarian and now my constant calling of meat products as "shit" is finally validated.

Honestly, I think this is the way to go:

http://www.world-science.org/forum/arnold_van_huis_insects_edible_wageningen/

Many cultures already eat them and logistically it just makes sense. I would also rather have an ant hamburger over a feces hamburger any day. Growing them for food is something like 10 times more efficient than growing beef.

I think I'd rather eat a shit burger than ants. It's not like you are actually eating poop, atleast I don't think so. It just extracts protein using a chemical process, all the other nasty poop stuff is left behind. I'd imagine it would taste like a Boca burger or something.

I think I'd rather eat a shit burger than ants. It's not like you are actually eating poop, atleast I don't think so. It just extracts protein using a chemical process, all the other nasty poop stuff is left behind. I'd imagine it would taste like a Boca burger or something.

Have you ever eaten insects? I've had a few small dishes with insects in them and they taste fine.. I think it's pretty weird you'd take shit burger over insects.

I think its pretty weird that people talk like its actually got any shit in it. With bug burgers, you're actually eating bug meat. With shit burgers, you're not actually eating any shit. I don't think I'd have a problem eating either, so long as the bug burger didn't look like it had bugs in it. If I had to choose between eating an unprocessed bug or one of these sewage burgers, I'd have the burger without hesitation.

Cloned meat > all the other insane alternatives proposed here.

I just saw an interview on the daily show with a guy who says we'll need to make drinking water out of our sewage soon. Soon real food and drink will be luxury items, and we'll all be eating shit and drinking piss regularly.

Astronauts have been doing it for decades.

Plus all cloned and "genetically modified" food is just as safe as any other food on the market, people just have giant irrational fears thanks for science fiction and stupidity.

Have you ever eaten insects? I've had a few small dishes with insects in them and they taste fine.. I think it's pretty weird you'd take shit burger over insects.

Nope. I'm actually open to eating alot of things that people don't normally eat, but insects just seem a bit gross. The texture would probably throw me off. Did you cook them, what kind of insects? I'm intrigued.

And you aren't eating shit burgers. You are eating artificial meat similar to a boca burger. They take the protein from the shit and leave everything else that makes poop poop behind.

I'm all for cloned meat. But I think this would be quite a bit cheaper and alot less destructive to the enviroment.

Nope. I'm actually open to eating alot of things that people don't normally eat, but insects just seem a bit gross. The texture would probably throw me off. Did you cook them, what kind of insects? I'm intrigued.

And you aren't eating shit burgers. You are eating artificial meat similar to a boca burger. They take the protein from the shit and leave everything else that makes poop poop behind.

I'm all for cloned meat. But I think this would be quite a bit cheaper and alot less destructive to the enviroment.

Keep in mind that you could process insects just like any other food. You probably wouldn't enjoy taking a mouthful out of the side of a live cow either.

What about processing burgers out of the shit from cloned animals? It's a win win situation.

Or here's an even crazier idea, don't eat meat.

Japan has kobe beef that is ****ing delicious and lean and non-fatty yet full of flavor, why the **** would I eat a shit burger there?

...wait, why the **** would I eat a shit burger in the first place?

These people are trolling. Let's do some Jenkem.

Japan has kobe beef that is ****ing delicious and lean and non-fatty yet full of flavor, why the **** would I eat a shit burger there?

...wait, why the **** would I eat a shit burger in the first place?

These people are trolling. Let's do some Jenkem.
You're right, resource shortages aren't affecting any country in the whole world.

Back