• Not funny

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Cool story

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters

Mr-Fusion

Tank
Reaction score
Why was that ever funny? Why was there a massive outburst of i'm rick james bitch all over the online world. In games of counter strike people would be called i'm rick james bitch, then repeatedly say i'm rick james bitch.

This was never funny. :x

It's amazing. It isn't funny if you haven't watched the Chappelle's Show, however.

The fact that you wrote "Twas hilarious" rather than "Tis hilarious" made me vote #1. 'Tis no longer hilarious.

"TBH"
This is an example of a time you can use it you ****ing ******s.

It's funny when Chapelle does it, and specifically not funny when anyone else does.

Evil mutha f*cka black magic darkness they shoulda never gave you niggas money Charlie Murphy black magic.

I never found it very funny, maybe mostly because I never watched Chapelle, and didn't even know who Rick James was when I heard all of this nonsense.

Chapelle is funny though.

**** yo couch, nigga.

Cocaine is a helluva drug. 't Was and still is hilarious imo.

It's funny when Chapelle does it, and specifically not funny when anyone else does.

there's a venn diagram or something about this...cookies for whoever can find it, my google's is broken

I am the only one who doesn't have a clue what this is about?

Probably some weird/not funny meme invented by our good friends at /b/.

It is about a sketch Dave Chapelle did on his show. Solaris posted the first episode. This was made before /b/ even existed.

If you know the characters being discussed, the original skit is timeless. I love it.

You must not laugh ever.

"...and I said to that bitch, 'I'm Rick James.'"

I mean, the key to the skit is that Chappelle portrays Rick James as such an inanely decadent and over-the-top character. It worked for me, anyway.

It was ****ing HILARIOUS. I actually re-watched the videos yesterday. I dont go around saying the shit out loud, that would be annoying, but i often repeat it in my head over and over.

Chapelle is a ****ing master with timing and comic relief.
"Im one of the badest mother****er of all taaaim, one of the best singars and best looking mother****er youve ever seen, hold mah drink bitch"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGzMjNZMStk

The one thing that made me laugh the most is his racial slures against eddie and charlie as "brother darkness"
"AAAAHHHH YOU DARKNESS BLACK MIDNIGHT EVIL MOTHER****ERS, BLACK MAGIC DARNKESS, THE DARKNESS IS SPREADING, I GOT BLACK ON MY HANDS" hahahha

Back