Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only it didn't explain it. And Eva has like five endings, throughout all the games and the series and the movies. They've never released a definitive ending because they keep changing it based on what fans want. Nobody even bothers to explain those endings now. I've heard from a friend that the best ending was the one from the N64 game.

Speaking of Gainax and Eva, one of my friends is rather buddy-buddy with Hiroyuki Yamaga, Eva's director and producer. I've spoken to him on occassion.

I found Eva's plot confusing too but I eventually kind of understood it. Heck at least EOE made more sense than the original ending.

That's not rule 1, it's 27.

I thought that o_O

Yes PLEASE stop with the anime, post pics people.
Mouse20trapIpU43.jpg

Necrophilous20Character.jpg

puppywitheskimocoatzu2.jpg

twoheadroseygriereg8.jpg

a150a2ml6.jpg

He-jesus.jpg

718290112e2dd1f577fid0.jpg

watkg8.jpg

That big teeth gif was CrazyHarij's avatar for a while, IIRC.

It's awesome.

I usually dislike posting *chan images, but I combo'd this yesterday:

ecabd4b4d4.png

that is the funniest 4chan quote i have ever seen. i dont even care if he wants to kill himself.
Well lol guilt free, he probably doesn't. Not the first time I've seen that image used on 4chan to the same effect. :p

Post more pics of those guys to prove you(he) know(s) them.

uh, i'll see what i can do, i dont have stocks of his stuff at my whim, but i'll try

He didn't say yesterday, just that he took it. Besides that, are you sure it's the same picture? Couldn't it be a new one with the same idea?

Either way, a simple "old" would have sufficed. :p

That would be great imo we have like beach resorts there and underwater diving sessions to Mecca!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back