Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less talk more pics, come on people.
goatse.jpg

goatse-banner-job-fair.jpg

pitz will enjoy the goatse

lol that tf2 picture i full of win.

It took me a full minute before I realized that there was a goddamn gnome in that image.

\

that didnt really answer the question but w/e
I don't think there's a clearer and more concise way to explain it to you. There was a gnome in the image. There is also a gnome in the commercial you presumably watched. The joke is in there.

omg delusional you IDIOT. you made me laugh so hard i spilled milk all over my keyboard hahaha

<3

I don't think there's a clearer and more concise way to explain it to you. There was a gnome in the image. There is also a gnome in the commercial you presumably watched. The joke is in there.

no i get it but i dont understand why its soooooooooooooooo funny......

Hahaha, nice. Much like the monkey butt one.

Uh. What's funny about that? It's asking you if you're sure you want to cancel the installation. Clicking OK is saying "yes, I would like to cancel"

And the cancel but just means you wish to cancel your attempt to cancel the installation.

Yes, sounds a little odd because of the use of the word cancel in two different choices, but it makes perfect sense.

In short, you FAIL!

Uh. What's funny about that? It's asking you if you're sure you want to cancel the installation. Clicking OK is saying "yes, I would like to cancel"

And the cancel but just means you wish to cancel your attempt to cancel the installation.

Yes, sounds a little odd because of the use of the word cancel in two different choices, but it makes perfect sense.

In short, you FAIL!

Yeah, that would only be funny if box was asking you if you wanted to download. All it is doing is confirming you want to cancel.

Love the cat holy crap that's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back