Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
just cross your eyes, you can see it then as well as being further away from the screen.

Looks like an old lady

When I tilt my LCD up and lean back I can see it clear as day.

IT'S NOT A BLOODY STEREOGRAM!

You don't have to cross your eyes! It's a low contrast image that is white except with inverted sections of the image (the bars)

Look, I whited out the bars and you can still see the image. It's NOT a stereogram, it just ****s with your eyes.

johnsj5.png

It's the most amazing stereogram I've ever seen! Even Vegeta was fooled!

If you wanted to go along the stupid 4chan type captioning, that one is ripe for "I'm in your mug, absorbing your coffee"

That one with the cat's head in the fence is just begging for a portal-type photoshop.

Now youre thinking with portals!

:|

****in captions

VERY NSFW I AM SERIOUSLY NOT KIDDING

handsoffxq0.jpg

Spoiler Alert: It's a vagina.

GOOD GOD DON'T CLICK THAT SPOILER IT'S ****ING GOATSE :sniper:

Oh god Im going to have to go Oedipus!

Damn you Goatse!

I think that from now on, people should put images wider than 1024 into spoiler tags.

Epic pic too.

Oh god Im going to have to go Oedipus!
His post made you want to fuck your mother? Intriguing.

I could wax Freudian all day about the correlation between seeing a gaping vagina and the yearning to return to the womb of the one who gave you life...but I think I shall digress.

His post made you want to fuck your mother? Intriguing.

I could wax Freudian all day about the correlation between seeing a gaping vagina and the yearning to return to the womb of the one who gave you life...but I think I shall digress.

I think he was leaning more towards the ripping out of his eye balls.

Hey man, don't rain on my fantasy about listening to other peoples' fantasies about boning their mothers.

Canadians are the biggest threat to us at the moment. They look exactly like Americans and have been known to eat an entire cow whole....

That's pretty awesome. Think of the possibilities with recording with that kind of thing. Editor's heaven.

:LOL: surreal ..holy shit your response and Ravioli's had me saying "wtf?" till I checked my link ...that was from another story I was reading ..I linked to the wrong news story ..the story I intended to post had a pic of mothers making their young children turn around and cover their eyes while 2 nude men on bicycles rode by

but ya, bladerunner type 3d photos are cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back