floor is not soft
funny-cat-long-neck-pic85.jpg

lol wut?
cute_hedgehog_4.jpg

just wait til I get to a seat
butters_natashae.jpg

touch the cake and you are dead
boxed_ham.jpg

stuffed bear wants to eat me! I am serious!
29_800.jpg

left cat:invisible ball!
right cat:invisible ball!

lmfao rjmc. Your entertainment value is infinite.

I wonder how his picture turned out. Hopefully he snapped one off, would be an epic picture.

I could wax Freudian all day about the correlation between seeing a gaping vagina and the yearning to return to the womb of the one who gave you life...but I think I shall digress.
Intriguing. Personally, I thought of this:

015.jpg

wow awesome, but i wanted to hear what he had to say when the clip ended, "un-ethical photo editing" what can that mean??? Making womens breasts bigger? I dont see anything un-ethical with that at all :p
Well, some might consider it unethical because they feel it is an aid to the subjection of women as sexual objects, furthering (being an instrument of) the male gaze.

Remaining in the context of postmodern and feminist theory, what a tool Adobe's 'computational photography' could be!

I used to have it as my myspace picture, and I got so many comments on it.

Intriguing. Personally, I thought of this:

015.jpg

Well, some might consider it unethical because they feel it is an aid to the subjection of women as sexual objects, furthering (being an instrument of) the male gaze.

Remaining in the context of postmodern and feminist theory, what a tool Adobe's 'computational photography' could be!

Haha.

The expression on the mum's face is perplexing somehow...

She's also rather hot. How'd that ugly kid come out of her? I guess that's why they're putting him back.

I think its only the look on her face. It borders on suggestive, which I suppose can be attractive. Don't think she'd be hot though.
I dunno, man. She kinda has a face like a Frank Cho girl, just simplified.

brandy03pg4.jpg

I think she's pretty hot.

****ed up comic strip of the day:

NSFW - Sulk

0006a.png

0006b.png

0006c.png

0006d.png

0006e.png

0006f.png

0006g.png

0006h.png

0006i.png

:O

erm.... ok..

it stems from this conversation on shacknews chat:

My girlfriend is meeting with an ex-boyfriend tonight for coffee at a place near his apartment, and she doesn't know I know.

She told me she's working late and came up with all sorts of details when I asked her about it.

I'm pretty confident in our relationship, and we've been together for over two years and we're living together, but it still bothers me that she blatantly lied

http://shacknews.com/laryn.x?story=49922&page=1#

now it sorta of makes more sense, no?

I'll say it again: Electric Retard is the best webcomic the internet ever created.

That was hilarious, but pardon me if I spoiler/NSFW it. Browsing in a computer lab here.

****ing Krynn I clicked the link in your signature!!

whats whit the "this pix makea no sense" stuff?

he is filling the bottle whit water

who idiot dont get that?

haha, your a living legend

it doesnt make sense for many reasons....first, why is darth vader in the ocean. Secondly, why is he filling up a bottle from another bottle? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back