Introduction of myself to you

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Plzwork1122, you can call me Plz (Please)... I have had a Steam account for over three years now, and if you want to add me, go ahead.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/plzwork1122/

I love Half-Life and actively research everything there is to know about the story line of Half-Life and Team Fortress, I like history and run a blog on tumblr...

I'll warn you right now, I'm a Christian Republican Conservative and if you don't like that, I highly suggest you don't add me but if you do I most likely wont talk about it much.

I am also a brony... But it's cool if you're not...

What's with all the new joinees? Did a necromancer come by this forum?

Also, obligatory hello!

Oo, your mask is shiny.

I want to rub it against mine, we can be Black & Green lovers.

But I take you tried pretty hard to get a variant of the name "Sloth"? :eek:

Oo, your mask is shiny.

I want to rub it against mine, we can be Black & Green lovers.

But I take you tried pretty hard to get a variant of the name "Sloth"? :eek:

Actually I just used my (at the time) Steam name. Also, funny story about the picture, it's actually based off of me in real life.
as_sloth_by_plzwork112234-d69wd9k.png

sloth_by_saintyak__not_made_by_me__by_plzwork112234-d6dyvij.png

Then some guy named Saintyak made me this.

Oh nice!

I have a Czech M10 myself, I bought it years ago with the original intention of making it one of those gas-mask bongs but it didn't turn out to be built for it.

I only really wear it when I have to do extreme dust-busting or [REDACTED] these days, but I still got the filters handy.

TY3vL9H.jpg

Oh nice!

I have a Czech M10 myself, I bought it years ago with the original intention of making it one of those gas-mask bongs but it didn't turn out to be built for it.

I only really wear it when I have to do extreme dust-busting or [REDACTED] these days, but I still got the filters handy.

TY3vL9H.jpg

I have found a clone yes?

Let us ride off into the romantic sunset and make a dozen gas-mask babies.

So thats where Shepard is. G-man sent him back to the Earth, to Australia. And now he is making ValveTime posts.
Shephard2.jpg

The similarity is too big for me.

"This is where I get off."

/me never seen again.

So thats where Shepard is. G-man sent him back to the Earth, to Australia. And now he is making ValveTime posts.
Shephard2.jpg

The similarity is too big for me.

Where's Samon, I have a hat for him to eat.

You just opened an entire can of nostalgia and sprinkled it's contents over my brain so damn carelessly.

That's why all my goldfish keep dying.

Because I sprinkle too much nostalgia in their brains.

Back